9: Always & Forever

A/N: this will be a short chapter. Next chapter is the last chapter❤️ thank you all for the support❤️ I never expected to finish this book.

Remus had noticed the next morning that Rosie had been smiling and giggly all day. She was eating breakfast, giggling and blushing at her thoughts.

"Rosie, why are you so happy?" Remus smiled, kissing her cheek. He said down and took a sip of his coffee.

"Freddie," Rosie giggled and continued to eat her breakfast.

"What did you and Freddie do?" Remus asked, looking at his daughter.

"Sex," Rosie giggled and finished her breakfast.

Tonks and Remus choked on their coffee and eggs, "W-what?"

"Remus, love, calm down," Tonks laughed and rolled her eyes.

"I am calm," Remus said, gripping the edge of the table.

Remus was not angry, but the idea of his little girl not so pure did not help. He noticed something shiny on her finger.

"Rosie Jane? What's on your finger?" Remus asked.

"Bear called it a promise ring," Rosie flapped her hands excited. She was confused why her father looked like he could blow up, and then relaxed.

Fred had asked Remus a couple months ago to get her a promise ring, it was gold and had a small flowery shape gem in the center. Of course Remus said yes, and he assumed Fred forgot to let him know when he would ask.

——————

The night before Christmas, the Weasley's, Sirius, Harry, Hermione, and Lee Jordan all gathered in the living room to watch Christmas movies.

Rosie was snuggled into Fred, fuzzy blanket on top of them. Rosie making her occasional squeaks and flaps. Fred just smiled and admired her. Rosie was so special to him and he could wait to ask her a very important question tomorrow.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

There was one final box under the tree. It was small and everyone had smiles on their faces when Fred grabbed it.

"Rosie I have one more present for you," Fred said, he was nervous. Rosie squeaked and smiled.

"Rosie Jane Lupin, I've been in love with you since the day you introduced yourself on the train. I want to be your forever, be there for you everyday, and protect you. Rosie, will you marry me?" Fred was on one knee, in front of her, he was smiling like an idiot.

"Yes!" Rosie squealed and jumped into Fred's arms, making everyone laugh.