chapter 18

- Jerome

"Mitchell is okay, we where able to stabelise his condition. But we don't know if there will be any side effects untill he wakes up."

"What side effects?" I ask him.

"Possible Amnesia, paralisation or he just could not wake up." Tears where welling up in my eyes. This is all my fault.

"Can we see him?" Preston asked.

"Yes but he's still asleep." We nodded and he brought us to his room. When we entered and I saw him him laying there, I couldn't stop my tears anymore.

"I'm so sorry." I say talking his hand in mine and laying my head next to it.

"I'm so sorry." I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Lachlan.

"Maybe it's better if you stand a little back for if he's still mad at you when he wakes up." I nodded and sat down in the corner chair. About an hour later he finnaly started to wake up.

"Where am I? What happend?" He asked to no one specific.

"You're in the hospital Mitch, you took a sleeping pill too much." Vik explained.

"I can't even remember taking one." He replied.

"How do you feel?" Preston asked him.

"Good." He said.

"You can still move everything, you didn't forgot anything?"

"I think so." He said.

"Where's Jerome?" He asked.

"You're not mad at me?" I say standing up and walking towards him.

"Why would I be mad at the love of my life on valentines day." He said.

"Mitch valentines day was almost 2 says ago. You don't remember?" I asked him.

"It was?" He looked really confused.

"Don't you remember? I made this trail for you with hints just to share a milkshake. And you took me out to dinner and then we went to this party togheter and I ... "

"And you what?" Mitch asked still confused. The others gave me looks as to say I had to tell him.

"I...I cheated o...on you." Tears came to my eyes again and I saw him tear up aswell.

"But it was a mistake Mitch, you're my one and only. I love you. Please I don't expect you to forgive me, just please don't be mad at me. I love you please."

"I...I need to think."

"Please I love you." I said begging, tears streaming down my face.

"Who was it?" He asked.

"I can't remember I was too drunk. But you told me it was Louise." I say my voice just above a wisper.

"Can you just leave for a sec." He said his voice shaking from holding back tears. I nodded and left his room. I slid down on the wall and cried in my knees. Someone sat next to me.

"He or she will be alright they will make it." The kind female voice told me.

"He is alright, I just fucked up pretty badly."

"What did you do?"

"I cheated on him."

"That's litrally fucked up." She said trying to make me smile but it didn't work.

"Do you love him?" She asked.

"Yes. He's my one and only."

"Then it'll be alright. Just show him how much you love him."

"But he doesn't want to talk to me."

"I said show not talk." After that she got up and left. How, how can I show him I love him.