𝟷.𝟶𝟸

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞|⌫

As the bell rang, signalling the end of school, Jin-ae  rushed out of her seat, quickly  packing her bag with her materials.

"Let's go Jo-jo!" She called out to her sister as she watched her zip her bag up.

"Yeah, Yeah .." as Jo-jo approached Jin-ae , she was suddenly being dragged like a rag doll. "What the hell Jin-ae!" She complained.

"I have a shift at my new job, tonight."

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘|⌫

Taking out her vest for her shift at the store as Jin-ae jogged back to the house. Once in her grasp, she quickly shoved the vest on as she neared the convenience store entrance. Seeing her sister pick up a crate filled with glass drinks, she quickened her pace.

"Jo-jo! I'm coming to your rescue!" She hollered in a deep voice, well tried to, it sounded more like a dying quokka.

"Rescue..? The hell she going on about." Jo-jo murmured to herself as Jin-ae approached her, " I don't need rescuing,Jin-ae." She chuckled with a shake to the head.

"I know.. your getting to be a big girl now!" Jin-ae gushed squeeze Jo-jo's cheeks despite her disapproval to the action. "Let's go in." Jin-ae motioned the door with a nod of the head, a smile etching on her face.

As they entered, their walked past their unmoving aunt that sat at the checkout. "Where's Gul-mi?" Sung-yeon, their aunt, questioned the younger sibling.

"She's sleeping." Was the short response she received from the younger girl. Unbothered, Sung-yeon opened the cash register, taking out the few won that were in it.

"We'll pay for our school lunch ourselves." Jin-ae told their mother' sister m, noticing the lunch announcement and bills for the school lunch.

Receiving nothing but a simple glance, Jin-ae shook her head and went in the back to collect the restock she had to shelve tonight.

"I'll be starting classes at an academy next month, so you'll have to hire my replacement." She heard her sister warn their aunt.

'She's going to it..Aish, good thing I picked up a third job.' Jin-ae mentally sighed. She was so tired, so so so tired but if this is what gets them out of their aunt house she'll push herself through.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢|⌫

After her shift at the restaurant the next night, Jin-ae went to her third job, she was an art teacher at their local activity center. It payed really well too, even though it's only two nights a week, a pay of 52,200 won an hour. She loved the job. Working with kids and doing her passion was a win win for her.