iii .

( CHAPTER 2 part 2 : YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT ; charlie )

"OH BURN !" the very familiar voice , belonging to the one and only knox overstreet , rang through my ears , earning a light giggle from everyone else , including y / n

"OH BURN !" the very familiar voice , belonging to the one and only knox overstreet , rang through my ears , earning a light giggle from everyone else , including y / n .  i turn towards the boys and make eye contact with the brunette boy . "shut it ." i replied , my tone somewhat angry .

"shut it ." michael teased quietly , more giggles erupting from the table the group was sat at . i turned back to y / n , and shrugged , "fine , i guess fate will let me know when you're here ."

"oh , shut up and go back with your silly little group , dalton ." her tone was mean , but it made me only smile to myself more than before . i will crack her shell and somehow get her to be more of a friend then a foe .

— LATER THAT DAY : after work ; y / n —

"i'm home !!" i called out as i walked into my humble abode , only to be greeted by my sister sitting on the steps reading a book . "hey , y / n . how was work ?" jillian asked me , her curls moving to the side of her face as she turned her head . "it was okay , until michael came in with his friends from school . my god , i was annoyed endlessly by that charlie kid ." huffing , i walked up the steps only to sit beside her .

"oh — i'm sorry ." jill said , her eyes looking at me . i shrugged , "i'll have to get used to it , i don't think there will be a day where charlie doesn't come in to bug me ." the younger female placed a hand oj my shoulder and patted it ever so slightly . "i'm sure you'll be fine , if he does come through just hide in the back unless if you can't — that would suck ." i smiled at her , "wise words , thank you jilly , i appreciate it ." —— "anytime ."

        i then walked up the stairs to change my clothes . i pressed my body against my door and let out a sigh ; one that just let out all of the emotions i had at the moment . pushing myself off my door , i walked over to my closet and got my hoodie and pajama pants out . i quickly changed out of my uniform and put on my cozy clothes . i let my body flop onto my bed , another sigh escaped me : this one was a comfy one .

        KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK !!!!

      ugh . "who is it ?" i answered , sitting up . soon my brother walked in , a nervous smile on his face . i only replied to the smile by crossing my arms over my chest . "listen ." michael started , "i didn't know that charlie would do that , but then again , what more could you expect from him ?" sighing , i shook my head , "it's fine , i guess , but you owe me for him interrupting my work ritual ." that earned me a smile from my oldest sibling , "oh yeah , for sure ! i'll get you ice cream or something !! maybe even another thing ." i rolled my eyes , "you're full of shit , mike . you know that ?" i let out a light giggle .

      " anyway , i should let you get back to bed , you seem tired ." lifting himself off the doorframe , michael walked away . "shut my door , asshole !!"

          soft footsteps . . CREEEK , door closed !!

𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑰𝑨𝑪

a / n : i know this chapter has been long awaited or something , and i'm super sorry that it's short , but i promise the next one will be longer and more worth your reading time !! i'm super duper sorry that it took months for me to finally release it , i just needed to think of what to do . i've had the first paragraph saved for forever . again , my apologies and happy reading !!!! <33