Oasispaw || Sparkling Sand

Game; Sparkling Sand by -Burning_Lands-

Death Moon; 23 moon ( June 24th )

Small Backstory; Oasispaw lost her mother in a Wildfire when she was only three moons old. Her father was only able to save her and not her mother Oasispaw believe that it was her fault her mother passed and no one was able to save her.

Little Solider Marchs On

The pale bengal huddled close to her father and Apophis as the battle against the hyenas rung through the camp. Hickorylight and Fallingembers wouldn't let her fight and she was forced into hiding. Oasispaw hissed impatiently as she watched for Fallingembers' pelt to come running back into safety, what if he left her too just like Prickthorn? The pale bengal pushed her way to the front and watched as the tom tried to finish off the last hyena, only it wasn't a hyena anymore. What laid before her father-figure was a large pale cat, it looked just like her late-mother before she was engulfed in flames.

" No wait- " Oasispaw cried and ran to the ginger tom as he raised his paw against the animal. He was going to kill her mom. Apophis cries was the last thing she hear before being torn by the creature's large muzzle and being greeted by a pale molly with violet eyes.

and like that, The nightmares of her burning mother were gone and Fallingembers never joined her in Duat.