✨CHAPTER 5, THE MEMORY✨

After the 6 were set free, they all decided to walk around the place and see where they are. They did wonder why they all looked a bit old fashioned.

They all looked but at the gigantic walls and started thinking 'why did we end up here?' it's a mystery still. Once they looked up, their memories came back. What happened before it, everything. Even before the white flash.

They where fighting a demon! If that white flash teleported us here, does that mean that it teleported the demon too?

They all hoped not, everything was overwhelming already. The worst that could happen is a demon showing up. Judging by before, them 3 (Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke) couldn't even beat the demon. They hoped that with tow hashiras (pillars) by their side, they hope that it would be fast. They didn't want to worry anyone or have anyone hurt.

They just hoped that the demon wouldn't be there.

OFF TOPIC

If you can't tell, I'm kinda rushing this. While writing this i came up with the idea about, the demon slayers going into different worlds and aot as the start. But with different charters, but most of the time Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke. (I will have a story that's not a crossover soon just planning it out currently).