Soviet Union X Russian E. (Smut)

Alright, so this one-shot was requested by @fandom_follower  So enjoy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Warning( smut and involves necrophile so if you are sensitive to this stuff please click off this page of the story anyway let's begin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    It was a cold and stormy night in the soon-to-be Ussr as soviet walked over to his Dads house.                

( Soviet POV)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I knocked on the door of my Dad's house as I waited I felt the winter rain Against my raincoat. R.E  Opened the door glaring at me I glared at him back and pushed him past the door.  We sat down in the dining room of the winter palace. He tried to negotiate a dual government but I was having none of it I wanted full control of the government. " So soviet let's think here I think maybe we could". Shut the fuck up I told him you are a terrible country. I pull out a gun and decide I've had enough of his shit and shot him right in the head.                                                                  ( Smut starting now)  I pull down my pants and start jacking off my member gets rock hard. I stare at the bullet hole in his head and I insert my member in the bullet hole. I feel the blood seep onto my member and it makes me moan, as I feel pieces of his skull onto my member as I start thrusting. Oh dad you got some good brain I say as I chuckle. After a few moments of thrusting into his brain, I cum. Oh, dad you just should have done better I say as I pull up my pants and leave the winter palace.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      To  the requester  sorry this is so short this is my first story so thank you for requesting. Dont hesitate to request again.