Luck

Olly

We arrived to the park where the last reported sighting of the twins were, naturally we were all kinda on edge.

It was hitting sun down and people were starting to slowly head home.

"Alright everyone engage your ear pieces, we're gonna spread out for now as we have a lot of ground to cover" I ordered

"Gwern and Baby you've got the west end of the park, Yurida and Leila take the east and I'll head back to the south end"

Everyone nodded in agreement and I quickly added " remember try to go easy on them, the more damage you do the more likely they are to resist"
If only we knew we'd be the ones begging for them to go easy.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Lee Yejun

"Hyung, we should head back to the hotel soon, Yelena is getting sleepy" I struggled holding my growing sister in my arms.

Suddenly her head popped up, making her dark hair fly all over her face and mine.

"Ani, nol-iteoe gago sip-eoyo" she mumbled while rubbing her tired eyes.

"How can you say you want to play when you can barely keep your eyes open" I giggled giving her a kiss on her chubby cheek

My brother stopped walking and turned looking between the two of us, probably deciding what to do.
Suddenly he stretched out his arms grabbing Yelena and heading towards the nearest park as she showered him in kisses for doing what she wanted.

"If you keep giving her everything she wants, she's gonna end up being a pain in the future" I chuckled as I followed after them.

It was true my brother and I had a tendency to spoil our 5 year old sister to death.
Maybe it was because we were all she has, more like all we had, the three of us were all the family we needed.

We were all born in Russia to our father Dmitri Markov and mother Lee Hye Reum, however one day my mom took Yelena and I in the middle of the night and for 2 years we never saw my brother again.

That was until one day she handed me my little sister and told us to stand in front of our fathers door, and that's what we did for hours in the cold before the door finally opened.

It was my brother

Although we were twins he looked...different.
His dark hair was long and disheveled
Mine was neatly trimmed and short
Still around the same height, yet he was slightly taller.
We were both quite pale but he seemed more than usual.

But what truly stood out was he seemed so...hallow, something happened, he wasn't the Jun I knew before.

It wouldn't be long until I understood what that was.
Nor did we ever see our mother again.

"Oppa look watch me" Yelena giggled as she slid down the slide

"Wow Yelena I'm pretty sure that was a new record" I joked back
I turned to my brother who intently kept an eye on her.

Although my brother hardly ever spoke I knew how much he cared about Yelena and I, all I can remember is him protecting us, that's why we are here in America to get away from-

My train of thought was cut off by a deep raspy voice

"Grab Yelena"

I didn't think twice and followed my brothers direction
"Yelena it's time to go come here" I grabbed her off the swing before she got the chance to whine.

"Hyung, what's happening"

He ignored me holding up a finger, his face dead serious as he was probably trying to sort through the noise.

That was his ability, I don't totally get it but he can tap into peoples minds, manipulate them, he was also able to "teleport" but not in the cool fairy dust way but like the black denom fog way.

That's how we got here in the first place, we're quite lucky one of us is useful.

My "abilities" had a mind of their own I have no idea how to use them or how to call it out it's pathetic.

"We're cornered, they know"

Welp there goes our luck