Tanjiro X Rui

So, I saw that someone wanted a Tanjiro x Rui and I forgot to mention that I also love this ship, Tanjiro X Rui is underrated, but to the person that wanted it, here it is.

Rui POV

I was sitting under a tree playing with so new string tricks because I was bored, and out of nowhere my 'sister' came from behind the tree, " Do you need something sister " I say looking up from the string around my fingers " um, s-some more demon slayers just came onto the mountain " she backed a bit behind the tree saying so " isn't it your job to KEEP THEM OUT!" I get up fast and walked over to her " w-we w-were b-busy k-keeping t-the o-others busy, s-sorry R-Rui " she said backing up " I start to hit her with some of the string that was around my fingers. After 5 minutes of hitting her and her begging me to stop, I see something moving out of the corner of my eye so I turn around to see what it was " are you one of the demon slayers here to disrupt me and my family " I say looking the boy straight in the eyes, and the is got a whole look at him and thought ' He would make a great family member, no wait, he is really cute, maybe... mate, yeah a mate' then I walk up to him " why do you looked so scared, I haven't even done anything to you " I say leaning a little closer to his face " w-well I d-don't really like people being this close to me " he says looking away from me " anyone ever tell you how cute you are " I say getting closer than I was " w-what- ow " 'why did he fall' " why did you fall, I am not that scary " and then I see him blush a bit " mhm " a turn around to look at my 'sister' " You may leave me, next time you wont get out so lucky " I look back at the boy on the ground " so, what's your name boy " I look at him with a hint of a small smile (looking like Giyu) " T-Tanjiro K-Kamado, and you are " he said trying to not make eye contact " I am Rui, here let me help you up " I give him my hand and he takes it "thanks I guess " he says retracting his hand from mine " no problem " I say looking at his eyes " b-but I still have to slay you he said grabbing his sword and starting to go into a fighting stance but I cut him off by putting my hands on his hips and pulling his lose to my face and whisper " do you really " and then I kissed him and then he pulled away very quickly and runs away " I will find you Tanjiro Kamado" I say to myself.

Tanjiro POV

He kissed me and I pulled away and ran, after 3 minutes of running I ran in to Zenitsu screaming in terrier at a head with spider legs, all I did was gag and then walk up to Zenitsu to calm him down " why did you come in to the forest if you were gonna get scared out of you mind Zenitsu " I say walking up behind him " because I noticed that you brought Nezuko with you so I came to save here " he yelled at me while pointing " well if you are so worried about her why don't you take her for a bit while I go and fight some demons " I say taking that box that had Nezuko in it and giving it to him " but you have to make sure that you don't get her killed or I will kill you " I give him a death stare " y-yes Tanjiro I wont get her killed I promise " he said looking away from me with scared eyes " ok I will be on my way then " I say starting to walk away from him and Nezuko. After 10 minutes of following Inosuke's scent I finally found him fight the boy I was with earlier and I guess after 3 minutes of me watching the boy finally noticed me and stopped attacking Inosuke.

Rui POV

I had found a guy with a boar head wondering the forest, I was bored and had some spare time to fight him so I went up to him and we started to fight. After 16 minutes of fight the boar boy I noticed Tanjiro watching us fight so I stopped fight and started to walk over on string to him to greet him " HEY MONJIRO I WANT TO FIGHT HIM ALONE" I heard the boar yell to Tanjiro " hey there Tanjiro, how's your past 15 minutes go " I say completely ignoring the boar head " um, good I guess, I told my friend to watch my sister till I get back so nothing much has really happened, how has it been going for you in the past 16 minutes " he asks me " horribly, your friend is really annoying " I say looking at the boy which I guess fell in to the big whole that was in the ground " and because you weren't with me " I say grabbing his hips again " why do you keep grabbing me "he said and then pushed me, but instead of me falling, because I was holding his hips, he fell on top of my 'area' "aha~ " he moaned and then covered his face because was embarrassed ".... " I could tell that my skin was as red as a humans blood by now, Then we heard lightning and he got scared by the sudden sound in the quiet forest and jumped " aha! " I moaned at the sudden movement on my dick.

I don't where to go from here so I am just gong to end it and if you have any suggestions for part two of Tanjiro X Rui or Tanjiro X Muichiro or any other stories then I am all ears, anyways, byeee-Oli-Chan

Total of words : 1074 Words in all