♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 26 ♕

Please guys don't be silent readers, posting cause I am really happy with the ranks given to the story😍
Hi guys! How is everyone? Anyways let's start,
Previously: The gang went home and freshened up. Meanwhile with Avu......
Let's continue.
----------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile with Avu,
She reached her den. When she reached there everyone went silent and bowed greeting her. She just nodded and went in her office.
(Note- she is wearing a mask cause in the underworld only Brian, Jack and ARJ knows how she looks)
Avu- Show me the package Brian!
Brian- Here Queen....

(only consider the topmost one) Avu- Did u check it or didn't open it? Brian- No ma'am, we were waiting for u to arrive Avu- Ok, let me open itShe opens it and finds a letter, she starts reading it

Avu- Did u check it or didn't open it?
Brian- No ma'am, we were waiting for u to arrive
Avu- Ok, let me open it
She opens it and finds a letter, she starts reading it.
Letter
Hey Queen?
I know u may be wondering who I am but it's upto u, either u can consider me as ur friend or enemy! 😈 U remember ur vish, I hope u do! Remember how he tortured u, remember how he tried to rape u multiple and what happened after u turned 18, at the club!! *evil laugh* I will remind u later and I bet u haven't told this to anyone cause who would like u! U are weak, u are no queen. U are pretending to be the Queen to hide ur broken self!! I will write to u later, till then, bye!!
Letter Ends
On reading the letter, avneet crumbled the letter and threw it on the ground. She was shaking a little and was very angry! She even had some tears in her eyes. She just stormed out of the den and sat on her bike and left. Brian was worried, after all he has known her since 3-4 years and considered her as his little sister. He waited for 10-15 mins in order to see that she reached the mansion safely. But she did not reach yet, he was very scared, so he decided to call reem (he had her number in case of emergencies).
Meanwhile with the gang,
They all were just chilling and watching a movie. Then suddenly Reem's phone started ringing..... All looked at her and Jaan paused the movie, Reem looked at the caller ID and was confused.
Sid- what happened Re pick up the call, who is it?
Reem- it's Brian, Avu's assistant, why is he calling me? 🤔
Jaan- Pick it up, maybe it's an emergency cause Avu was also with him and keep it on speaker.
Reem nodded and picked up the call.
(A/N: I will use brackets for Sid's POV in the call conversation)
Call Conversation
Brian- Reem has ma'am arrived yet?
(Why is he sounding so worried!?)
Reem- No Brian, is she fine? 😥
Brian- actually.....(hesitating)
(Why is he hesitating so much, is angel fine? I am really worried now)
Reem- Just say it clearly Brian
Brian- Actually some letter Cam in the parcel, she read it and just stormed out and left. She even was very angry but at the same time she had tears in her eyes. I couldn't read it as she crumbled it and threw it....... And I don't know where she is now!
(As soon as I heard this, I felt pangs in my heart. I need to go and find her!)
Reem- Ok Brian, u go and try to find her and we will also try. If u find her call me, and I'll do the same. Bye!!
Brian- Ok, bye!
Call Conversation Ends
Abhi- We have to go and find choti!
Sid- Yeah, let's all go separately and girls u stay here in case she comes back, Ok?
Girls- Ok!
They all leave in separate bikes to find Avu.
Meanwhile with Avu,

.

.

.

.

.

.

Where do u think Avu went?
Is she fine?
Stay tuned to find out!
If u want another update complete 30 votes on:
Chapter 1-15 and Chapter 18, also
Complete 35+ votes on Chapter 25!
Please don't be silent readers as it takes a lot of efforts and time to write and edit each chapter! 😃

.

And if possible give a shout out to this book! 😃

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕