The Ninja In A Pillow Fight (Weinerkang and Fowlham)

RANDY Cunningham and Howard Weinerman sprinted in the drizzling night.

"What the juice is that thing?!" Shouted Howard as he panted heavily through the rainfall. In the distance behind them, the roar of a maniacal creature was heard.

"Let's just say Mr Catfish took a little whiff of uh, I don't know, a particular green stank mixed with the stank from his magic pearl and sort of got double stankified?"

A car soared through the air above them and landed right in their path, it's headlamps flashing like crazy. Far away, Principal Slimovitz set up in his bed and said, "My car senses are tingling."

Suddenly realising something, Howard pulled the Ninja into another path, just behind Whoopee World. "Wait, if you are running away, then won't that monster get to rampage everything, you shoob?"

"Nah. I set a forcefield at the swamp. It'll be the final place the brute's forced to go to when it can't find us."

Howard panted as he tried to catch up with the Ninja. "Where d'you learn to do that?"

Randy shrugged as a broken lamppost nearly hit them. "Nomicon stuff. Took a long time to learn that, though."

"Wait, so all that time when you were 'busy' and couldn't hang out with me - you were just training in the dark book?"

Randy sensed his best friend growing angrier by the second and swallowed. "Heh heh, sorry buddy..."

"You freaking f-"

The stanked Booray Catfish's roars blocked out at least a minute of Howard's swears. Well, at least I can't hear him anymore, thought Randy.

The rain fell harder and the duo slipped, one crashing into another, and they didn't stop until they finally banged into the doorbell of a door with Chinese characters on it.

"Wait, don't tell me-" Howard gasped.

Debbie Kang stared, unimpressed, at the both of them.