•Kuroken•

Anime: Haikyu!!
Ship: Kuroo x Kenma
Top: Kuroo
Bottom: Kenma
Type: smut, fluff

💚▪︎~🐍~•💚

I woke up, for some reason my blinds on my windows were up. The bright light of the sun hit my face, I squirmed it blinded me! Obviously because I just woke up. I felt strong arms wrapped around my neck.

 I felt strong arms wrapped around my neck

It was Kuroo. He stayed over at my place, I didnt expect to wake up like this in his embrace. We were just friends to say the least, I always liked him. He didnt seem to notice.

I woke him up cause I was trying to get out of his embrace. He tightened his grip. 'Just great' I thought. It's not like I didn't like being in his arms I just didnt want to make it obvious that I like him.

"Hey..kitten" his raspy voice made me get goosebumps. I could feel his warm breath on my ear. Kitten was a nickname he would give me, he thought I looked like one so I just went along with it. "Hey". He stood up on one elbow, balancing himself. I looked at him, I always admired his face, body, everything.

"Earth to Kenma" as he waved his hand in my face to get my attention. "What's on your mind?" "Nothing..". He looked at me concerned.

"I need to tell you something kitten" he said his voice was low though. "What's up?" "I know this is just so sudden but.." he took a deep breath, "I really like someone but I dont think they like me back." That broke my heart. My only chance has been ruined, of course he likes someone..she must be really pretty. "But.. they are.. a b-boy" he stuttered, he rarely ever does. My face lit up, just a bit though. I never knew he liked boys he usually dated girls.

"W-who"

"Kenma"

"yes.."

"its y-you.."

I blushed like crazy.. I didnt expect my childhood bestfriend to like me back! "You like m-me?" "Yes I do, in fact I love you Kenma" "I-I like you a lot too Kuroo." He leaned in close to my face, he looked at my lips while doing so. I was frozen I couldn't believe it. It must be a dream! Someone pinch me!

Kuroo closed the gap between us.

He started moving his lips. I moved my lips as well. It was the kiss I always wanted with Kuroo. He bit my bottom lip asking to let his tongue go in. I parted my mouth slowly. Suddenly I feel his tongue in my mouth. I also put my tongue in action. We had a bit of a battle with our tongues, unfortunately he won. I moaned with the pleasure he gave me. He pushed me down on the bed. He was on top on me kissing me like crazy. I loved it.

His kisses went from my lips to my jaw. Going even down I couldnt help but groan. He found a sensitive spot on my neck. And sucked. Leaving a huge hickey on my neck. He went down, and down, and down. Leaving kisses all over my body. "Kenma.. I want to taste every inch of your body." I felt goosebumps all over me, he took off my shirt and tossed it across the room. He kissed my stomach, while doing that with one if his hands he teased my nipple. It felt so good.

He went down and chuckled. He unzipped my pants. I had a huge bulge and I could feel him taking off my pants with his warm, tough hands. He pulled my boxers down... WITH HIS TEETH! I moaned with pleasure. My member felt the cold air and I whimpered. Kuroo looked at me with his beautiful eyes to make sure I wanted to do it. I nodded. With his tongue he licked my tip. I moaned loud, he began taking me up. I kept moaning, the pleasure he gave me was unexplainable. My whole dick was in his mouth. He began to boble his head up and down. My hands took a fist full of his hair.

"Daddy~" I said not thinking it through.

"What did you just call me..?" He said cold.

"Daddy.."

"Kenma baby.. you just made a big mistake~" he said seductively.

He took off his clothes and threw them. I admired his body, his muscular arms, his veins popping out. He then began to grind his body with mine. Swaying his hips onto mine. I moaned it was inaudible but he heard it.

He went up to my collarbone and bit. I had butterflies in my stomach.

*Few hours later*

I was in his arms we were still naked. We fell asleep knowing we belonged to each other. My face buried in his beautiful muscular chest, it gave off a scent which I loved.

 My face buried in his beautiful muscular chest, it gave off a scent which I loved

That's also another thing I loved about him, he had such a wonderful smell.

Word count: 831
A/N: Thank you for reading even if nobody did! Lol <3