1.New School

"Just one more."

(Y/N) said with gritted teeth. She was doing pushups and now she was at the count of 399. "Come on. You can do this." Sweat beads were dripping on the ground below her. Her whole body was covered in sweat and her hands were buckling. She groaned as she completed 400.

Oh, what a pleasant morning it was! Yet, such a shame that (Y/N) was sprawled across the floor, covered in sweat and panting like a hound that had run a mile. "Finally." She heaved out a shaky breath.

The girl had barely any strength to even move a limb, yet she had to as she did not want her dear mother to ruin the lovely morning by scolding her on her very first day to the most expensive university of South Korea. But why? Don't ask her. She doesn't know that as well.

(Y/N) wondered if her mother was involved in embezzlement. She had gotten a job of personal secretary of the top businessman of Korea few months ago so embezzlement could be the case. Where else could she be getting so much money?

Was she- no. No, (Y/N). Don't think so low of your own mother.

While doubting her mother and questioning her own morality, (Y/N) showered and dressed up for the day ahead of her. Good or bad, she was going to slay it anyway.

(Credits of the photo to owners

(Credits of the photo to owners. You of course have freedom to choose anything you want to wear. This picture is only for a reference.)

"Good morning, my dear mother." (Y/N) announced her presence loudly, a habit of hers, while walking down the stairs. Her facial expressions relaxed, her hand in her pockets and her backpack hung over her left shoulder. If anything, her body language screamed confidence and pride.

"Good morning-WHY did you wear such an emo outfit on your very first day??" Her mom inquired.

"Don't you think bright colours will be put to shame if they are worn by someone as bright as me?" (Y/N) said with dramatic gestures and sh!t-eating grin.

Her mom sighed. "There's literally no way I can win against you. Here is you breakfast."

"I am forever indebted to your kindness, mother!" (Y/N) exclaimed and sat down. "And yes, you've never been truer before. You raised a winner. Of course, you can't win against me." She winked at her mother.

She finished her breakfast and said, "Mother, I am leaving to slay the foe and overcome every obstacle in my path to graduation. Please bless me with your sweet farewell."

"Stop using Tumblr and have a good day, sweetie." Her mother said with a smile.

"You too but don't call me "sweetie". I am as cute as a cat, call me by some unique nicknames." She said while cupping her own face and winking.

"Bye." Her mother muttered flatly, completely ignoring the fact that (Y/N) was fishing for some compliments.

(Y/N) puckered her lips and squinted her eyes, pretending to be angry. "Bye!", she said before walking out.