Chapter II

Kimmy Lee

"-said to deliver her uninjured." Someone said.

Why is everything so muffled?

"-already hurt." Another voice replied.

That sounds like...Shorty.

Shit.

Where am I? I know he said something about Namjoon before I passed out. That name I know too well. It's hard not to know it at the Got7 Mafia. Kim Namjoon is the leader of the Bangtan Mafia, aka, the Got7 Mafia's biggest enemy and competition. What the hell could he possibly want with me?

My eyes moved under my eyelids as I tried to force them open. I need to get out of here. The longer I'm here, the harder it's going to be to really move on from my old mafia.

"I think she's starting to come too." The previous voice announced.

That's one I definitely don't recognize. Hopefully, he's not a fighter, because I need to make a clean getaway. My eyes shot open and I lunged for the body closest to me. Just when I was about to reach his neck, my hands stopped. I growled as I realized I was handcuffed to a bed.

"You've got to be kidding me." I groaned out of annoyance.

Of all the people they could have kidnapped from the Got7 Mafia, it had to be me. Of course it did. It's not like the world has ever been on my side.

"We aren't stupid enough to leave you unrestrained." Shorty crossed his arms.

With his mask gone, I was finally able to get a good look at his face. He had dark, cat-shaped eyes. His skin was pale, making his light brown dyed hair pop. He had pink doll lips that seemed to be in a constant pout. It's hard to believe someone with such soft features was able to take me down. He looks like a baby!

The other one I tried to attack was still trying to bounce back from it. He had deep brown eyes that matched his well done hair. His shoulders were broad and hunched as he tried to catch his breath from the scare I gave him. He had thick pink lips and bushy eyebrows. I can already tell that he is from a completely different branch than Shorty is in this Mafia.

"Congrats on not being dumbasses." I mused.

"I told you she has a mouth." Shorty looked at Broad Shoulders.

"She has every right to be snippy. We did kidnap her." Broad Shoulders sighed.

"What the hell do you guys want from me?" I glared.

"We'll get to that later, Kimmy. For now, are you in any pain? We had to patch you up. I'm amazed you even survived with that much blood loss." Broad Shoulders announced.

They stitched me back up? I looked down at my stomach to see it wrapped in fresh white gauze. There was a dull throb, but it was manageable. I've definitely dealt with worse. Still, they kidnapped me and saved me. What's their game?

"I'm fine. Thanks." I eyed the two carefully.

"Who shot you?" Shorty asked out of the blue.

"This guy named None of Your Business." I scowled.

"Can you try to act civil?" Shorty frowned.

"You mean be civil with a guy that kidnapped me? Yeah, not happening." I replied.

Shorty muttered under his breath and leaned against a wall, clearly done with our little conversation. We all sat in an uncomfortable silence, only sparing glances at one another. Suddenly, the door opened, letting in two more men.