Prologue: The portal machine

No one's pov.

In the middle of the night, Pinky was watching "The Amazing World of Gumball" on television and loves it very much. (Note: he recorded the Gumball episodes that he likes and wants to watch them again) Until he notices his boss making something new behind the television, so he pauses the TV screen, and runs to his boss.

"Hey Brain, what machine are you making? Zort!" Pinky asked the Brain curiously and uses one of his weird noises at the end.

Brain removes the visor from his face and replies it to his assistant, "This here my friend, is the portal machine. It transfers people, and us, to a different world that doesn't connect to our world."

Pinky was fascinated at this portal machine. "Wow!" But tilts his head as he becomes confused. "But what for?" He asks.

The Brain explains, "It's for us to travel different worlds in order to find bad guys, bring them here to our world when we get all of them, and last, we take over the world and become unstoppable!" Brain uses his evil laugh while Pinky applause to him for the great plan.

"Woooo! Great one Brain!" Then he stops applausing and Brain said, "So, any questions?"

Pinky jumps up while raising his hand. "Oh, oh! I have two questions!" He clears his throat and then he asks his first question. "So, if we were gonna get all of the bad guys by using this machine you made, will we bring the bad guy with us back to our lair and reopen the portal or go to a another world after we get the bad guy?"

Brain answered, "Well, I would say that I got my portal remote!" He shows it to Pinky as it shines and his assistant was fascinated. "Just in case we get stuck in a different world. Because when we get to a different world with my portal machine, the portal will soon close."

"Ahh...I see." Pinky replied. And then he asks his second question, "And second, if it's daytime, what if someone steals, uses, breaks, or even WORSE?!" He starts to freak out.

Brain answers as he consoles his friend, "Don't worry, I've written my signs for those who are about to do something with my machine." He begans to yawn. "And speaking of morning, I'm getting real tired." He was about to tip over until Pinky caught him and his assistant pats him on the back.

"There there, how about we watch some TV for a break? Narf!" He asks and uses one of his weird noises at the end, again.

"Good idea, I guess my plan has to wait for *yawns* tomorrow night..." Brain replied as he was carried in the back by his co-worker.

The Laboratory mice watches "The Amazing World of Gumball" on TV, until they've fallen asleep together at 6:00 AM.