Chapter 16

Zhanel's Pov

Ugh! She was really getting into my nerves. Arghh That bitch was so malandi like fuck. Yung mas malandi pa sa isang escort. Aishh. If I didn't force Amber to come with me, he would go to that slut.

Try me, Shaui

He. is. MINE

"Fuck, where the hell are you, Anniexsha Cxoiy?!" His phone wsd on his right ear. This was a fucking bullshit. He has been calling her for the nth time! Good thing our lecturer, Ms. Cuevas has arrived.

"Dylem, Ms Cuevas is here na. Please sit down." I said sweetly.

"Tss,"

I know he was not mad at me. He coudn't be mad at me. He was probably mad at Shaui because she was so maarte. Oh come on, it was just a kiss. And he was mine so I can kiss him whenever I want. That's your power, Zhanel.

The class started but I was not listening. Good thing there was no quiz or else, I'm dead. I just wrote the important topic and explanations that was written on the blackboard. After this, we had another class but I did the same, just wrote the explanations and important topic. We had a 1-5 quiz but I answered it all correctly.

After our class, Amber quickly returned her belongings inside his bag, but before he could leave, I stopped him.

"What?" His eyes are now pitch black.

"Can we talk?" I asked him smiling.

"I have some importa-" before he could refuse, I cutted him off.

"Please, It's about us, Dy.. Its important." I begged.

"Tss, fine" I smiled.

I pulled him towards the garden and sat on the bench. I held his hand and thet made him looked at our hand while frowning.

"Dylem? You still love me right?" I asked smiling.

"Is this what you wanna talk about?" he asked like he was so done with me.

"What's wrong? We love each other." I looked into his eyes, and then nose, and lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad so I held the side of his neck and slowly approached him but before our lips touched, he turned into the other direction so that I could no longer kiss him.

"Why? Kiss me, Amber." I frowned

"Zhanel, you used me! Please stop. I like Cxoiy, okay?" Fuck Dylem. I felt so much pain but I ignored it. I know he was just confuse because he had been with Shaui for almost 5-6 months.

"But you love me, you still do. You like her but you LOVE me, Dylem" I said confidently and emphasizing the word 'LOVE'.

"Stop,"

I smirked. I knew it.

"So, I'm right? You like her, but you love me. Only me."

"I said stop, Zhanel"

"You. Love. Me"

He closed his eyes getting irritated.