Trouble

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS
Narrator POV:
It's been 10 years after the rumbling, civilization came back stronger and rebuilt themselves in no time, Eren lived past the supposed curse and after all the destruction he's caused he never knew if he could forgive himself or anyone in the entire planet would forgive him. But nobody put the blame on him as everyone else was just as guilty. The senseless war, the violence, the deaths everyone knew it was a mistake from the beginning. So everyone just forgave and forget but Eren just couldn't live with that he wanted to be punished. He knows he lost his way but one specific person came to his aid as she always did. The answer was right in front of him. In the aftermath Mikasa helped Eren in forgiving himself and during that process a baby boy was sprouted by name of nagi with the facial features of his mother and eyes and look of his father. The hair style being similar to Eren when he was 8 but instead of it being brown hair it was black.

They decided to live away from the town and just live in a little cabin that was in the open but they weren't too far away from the town as they needed to buy food and such. And since nagi does attend school. So it was needed for them to not be far.

"Hey Mikasa I'm back." Eren said, dropping the firewood.

"Hey Eren." Mikasa said as she looked back smiling at him.

"What you cooking up?, it smells good."

"Something my mother used to make when I was younger."

"I can't wait to try it." Eren stated.

"Hey,Mikasa?"

"Yea Eren?"

"Isn't nagi supposed to be home by now?"

"Now that I think about it, he should be."

As Mikasa and Eren were discussing there was a sudden knock on the door.

Eren opens it and sees a man well dressed.

"Excuse me, are you the yeagers?"

"Yes we are." Eren said.

Mikasa wipes her hands on her apron and takes it off.

"Is something the matter?" Mikasa asked.

"Well, it's about your son?"

"What happened?, is he hurt?" Mikasa said frantically.

"No no no,well sort of, he got into a little fight with three of the kids when they were outside, so I needed to come here to tell you both to come see the principal."

"Alright."

Soon enough they walked into the school and as they got to the main office they saw little nagi sitting with arms crossed. Mikasa gave off the same reaction to when Levi beat Eren within the court room and ran to him.

"Nagi!!" She yelled as she grabbed his face.

Her eyes widened noticing the bruised cheek and chin,along with a cut in his eyebrow and another cut on the right side of his forehead.

"What did you do?" Mikasa said worried but sounding a bit angry.

"Nothing I didn't do anything."

"Nagi don't lie to us." Eren said.

"I didn't do anything I swear, it's just those jerks are lying, and and and!"

"Enough Nagi." Eren said cutting him off.

"But dad just li-!"

"Enough Nagi."

"Tch." Nagi said.