13 💎

Spring came after the hot summer shone so brightly. The hot season that warm every heart has been replaced by the gentle breeze passing their cheek. The perfect time to turn the page to a new one

Its been 1 month after riku agreed to study her magic under momo and yuki. The girl that secretly is a princess never thought that she will learn how to control her magic.. Nor becoming a royal maid for the fake princess.

'... ' riku stared at the sky for 10 minutes now, thinking about how in the world is this happening.

"N-nanase-san? What happened to you?" Iori asked seeing the red haired girl staring into the sky with blank eyes.

"... Iori, tell me how.. "

"How what?" Iori asked back, riku slowly turned to him with teary eyes. The blue haired boy blinked in surprised.

"Tell me how to turn back time ASAP"

"I- what?"

... 1 week before...

"Nanase-san, wake up already! You will be late" Iori yelled shaking the sleepy girl roughly. Riku has stayed in ainana's dorm for about 2 weeks for... Some purposes.

"Agh- I'm awake!" Riku shouted after feeling the shaking from iori. She immediately sit up in daze. iori sighed, the red haired girl spent almost 90% of her day practicing magic and modelling. 

"nanase-san, today is the banquet day remember?" iori reminded her. riku blinked and showed a confused face

"so you forgot about the top model lily's party?" iori rose his eye brow. riku eyes widened and immediately ran to the bathroom while yelling, "CAN'T YOU TELL THAT EARLIER?"

the party is important to attend because its the opportunity for riku to rise her own name. of course the other reason is the Lilith princess will be there. the lilith kingdom is beside amythia and both of them has good relationship with each other for years now. the princess from amythia and lilith will come to the party without a doubt. why? because the famous top model is the lilith kingdom princess herself.

"rikkun? what are you doin?" tamaki asked after seeing a red flash passing him in high speed. riku walk out from her room while holding a comb and make up. "i'm preparing for the party" riku said running back to her room for choosing a dress.

"ohh.."

"riku-kun let me help you with your hair" sougo said helping riku who struggled at combing her hair. "why only rikkun can go though?" tamaki asked iori who walked out from the kitchen

"because she is the only who got the invitation from the lily-hime herself" iori replied back still a little confused how riku can meet with the idol herself. "can you believe that she got the invitation after helping lily-sama from a thief?" mitsuki said with amazed tone.

"I AM DONEE!! BYE EVERYONE!!" riku ran out from her room fully dressed up. 

Her mixed blue dress flow down lightly with diamond ornaments on it. She wore a white necklace and let her hair down with wavy touch. A gold tiara placed comfortably on her head. Over all, she looks

A W E S O M E

"whistles*, only when she dresses up that her royalty side appeared fully." yamato said still amazed because of riku. nagi already took his camera and snapped a lot of pictures at different angle.

"AMAZING RIKU!! LEFT! GREAT" nagi yelled, suddenly becoming a photographer.

"kora nagi, riku have to go now. stop the camera" mitsuki hit the blonde's head and ushered riku to go.

"Your curfew is 8 PM okay?" Yamato yelled, tamaki sweat dropped beside him

"What are you? Her dad?"

________

At the castle,

As a royalty, Aya never do anything like hard work before because everything will be solved with a single command. That's why, she decided to have a tea party with princess Lily when she supposed to go to her lesson.

"Good day, fellow princess" Aya greeted the princess pointing towards the vacant chair beside her. Lily smiled politely before seating down

"So, how is your day?" Aya asked after putting down her cup.

'Its basic rules to not drink before the guests drink first' lily thought silently.

"Its going well, thanks for asking. Today is a happy day for me" Lily responded. Aya smiled, "well its natural for a royalty to be famous and rich anyway"

Lily only smiled at her words, "will you still come to my party?"

"Why of course! I heard there are a lot of handsome men there" Aya said with love eyes. Lily sweat dropped a little

"Oh! I also invited someone else to the party" Lily exclaimed as she remembered. Aya frowned in confusion, "who?"

"You know, its the rising new model. Nanase riku-"

"That rude girl?!" Aya yelled as she stood up. Lily flinched at her sudden move

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't know?! She dare to speak so rudely and be arrogant in front of me at my banquet. Ughh, she even dare to dance with brother tenn" Aya grumbled as she went on and on.

Lily sighed as this always happen if Aya doesn't like someone. She knew that Aya is not the real daughter from the king anyway. Her attitude just shows it.

"That's why, i decided to punish her at the party later" Aya finished with a smirk. Lily frowned, what is this insane girl planning now.

"I'm sure she didn't mean it-"

"Can you stop being a smart mouth for one second? I know I am right and it IS true so don't try to convince me" Aya cut her words rudely. Lily clenched her hand,

This is why she Hates spending time with the amythia's princess. But who knows what will happen to her kingdom if she speak rudely in front of her, amythia is truly the strongest kingdom for a reason.