"Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?" ⚛ Cole Preston [ 1 ]

PROMPT: Cole and Y/N building a snowman together and then arguing over what to name it

- Prompt scenario from love-me-a-good-prompt on Tumblr -

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

A snowstorm recently made its way to California, leaving about eight to twelve inches of snow. Cole immediately went up to the window, his eyes beaming at the sight of the whiteout that occurred. It was like a child waiting for the ice cream truck during the hot summer months. Still in her peaceful slumber, Y/N continued to sleep in the room she shared with Cole. Besides, she had no errands to run, especially during a snowstorm. 

"Babe, wake up!"

The sound of that, however, disturbed Y/N's sleep. Her hair still a mess, Y/N adjusted her eyes after waking up. She sighed, only to find Cole on top of her as he lightly shook her. According to Y/N's phone, it was eight o'clock. Y/N stretched, her back against the headboard of her and Cole's shared bed once Cole rolled off. 

"What's gotten you so chirpy in the morning?"

"Haven't you seen? It's snowing outside!"

Y/N took a peek outside really quick. Her Y/E/C orbs looked at Cole before looking outside again. "Cole, we're not going out in that, it's practically twenty-five degrees out there with a lot of snow if that's what you're implying," Y/N said with a chuckle. As much as she loved Cole, Y/N wanted to stay warm under the covers with a warm cup of hot chocolate after taking a nice, warm shower and watch a Christmas movie or two. It wasn't until Cole gave her his signature pout and puppy dog eyes.

"Please? I promise it'll be worth it." 

Y/N thought about it for a moment. After all, she did not have anything planned. She sighed, giving in. "Alright," Y/N said. This made Cole smile, hugging her as they got ready. 

Y/N and Cole were able to make the snowman's body as well as adding coal for eyes and smile as well as adding a carrot as a nose along with adding some final touches. Cole smiles, walking over to Y/N as he wrapped an arm around her waist. "What a masterpiece," he said. "What should we name this fella?" Y/N asks. Cole would look back at the snowman once this question was asked.

The couple took a bit to figure out names for their new snowman friend. "I got it! What about Olaf?" Y/N asks with a giggle. Cole shook his head. "Why not?" Y/N would ask.

"Babe, you want to name it after a Disney character and that's just weird. How about Polar?"

"Seriously? That's the best you can come up with?"

Cole and Y/N would continue to argue over names for their so-called masterpiece. It was like the couple was fighting over something silly. After fighting over names, however, things between them have calmed down. "Why don't we just call him Mr. Snowman and call it even?" Cole asked as Y/N nodded. "Sounds good to me," she said with a smile.