-6-

Hey my cutest puppies, A update as I promised to do. As you know my break is over so yeah, updates over updates once a week. I love to write this story seriously with all my heart. Hope you do too as you read it. And sorry for the mistakes.

Let's get it

She feels so lost

She feels so lost. Suddenly so alone in this world even if everyone is beside her. Something feels so vacant, so empty.

Her feet make her run to the big blue room, a room she called hers. Small puffs of air leave her wet lips as she passed over the long hallway, hairs flying back due to the air. The beats of her heart are like flipping back and forth in distress.

A small tear left her closed eyes, but she wiped it right away, not wanting anyone to notice that she is crying.

Crying is a big deal in this house, not in a bad way but it's the opposite. They will haunt you with many questions like "Why are you crying, darling?", "Is everything fine!?" "Tell us what's wrong?", "Did we do something wrong?".

They will not leave her until she tells her the reason why her heart is hurting so bad. There's some type of fear in her heart. An unknown fear.

She can never think these questions of them in a bad way but she is not in a good state to answer them. She is well aware that they ask questions because they are worried and she is very glad that they care.

They care for her.

But she wants to be alone now, for some time to compile all the thoughts which are continuously running throughout her mind, making her crazy.

Her gaze unexpectedly landed on a maid who has a small glass of water in her hands and was about to enter her room.

Before the maid can do anything. Sun takes the glass from her hands, giving her a small bow in return, face covered with long hair, trying to hide her tears as she opened the door and shut it without saying anything in front of her face, leaving the maid confused because she never reacts like this.

She went to the table, properly keeping the glass on the table. She didn't stop her for a second and goes straight to her bed, crying flat for minutes.

She needs to let out.

Everything.

Everything is a mess. A total mess. And now Her eyes again teared up soaking in the pillow resulting in a big wet patch. Everything is so hazy in front of her teary eyes. Her nose started to block, which leads her trouble breathing.

She is going to get married.

And she doesn't know how the boy looks like.

It's one of the biggest steps in her life, 'Do all girls feel this when they came to know they are getting married.' The gears of her brain started functioning and thinking about what's going on.