CHAPTER 38

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️😘

Let's Get into the story...

Days starts to roll...King and Abhi starts to Explore in their Business....New Company Orders placed for them and They made  succeeds in it too....Even though its not a Much earnings for Abhi like before being Rockstar But this Business line he Needs to be here for Their betterment in life...Still in the corner of his heart felt void because of his music... Whatever he do he couldn't forget his music... Because his music is everything For Him....He didn't tell this to Pragya.. Because he didn't Want to upset her...

One day in Abhi's Office...

"We should get this contract King!! This will help our Company to Reach great heights!!" Abhi Said...

"Yeahhh Abhi you're right....Let me arrange an schedule for our meeting in Delhi' said King looking at his mobile

Later their meeting gets fixed in delhi on day after tomorrow...Later in AbhiGya's home..

Abhi knocks the door and he about to press the door bell but he stopped..He thought to give a surprise to Pragya ..Because of the meeting scheduled they winding up the day early in the office so that they can prepare for the meeting..Abhi opens the door with spare keys...He closed the door at back and he saw Sam sitting beside the door safe guarding the home....Abhi never needs to worry about home or Pragya because of Sam..

Looking at Abhi Sam about to bark..Abhi gestured shh..But sam barked seeing Abhi so soon in Home..

'Sam few min Mumma preparing the food after that we will play okk' said Pragya from inside the kitchen..

Abhi smiles hearing it and he pets the sam and went inside the kitchen....he saw his wife preparing his fav food....He silently stood Behind her and She leans up to take something...He suddenly hugs Her from back shouting near Her ears...

She jerked to the hell....

"Heyy Baby!! How is my surprise?" He asked winking at Him...She glared at Him...

"Is it a Surprise or shock?? Are you trying to kill me!!" She asked him holding her breath...

"ofcourse it's an Surprise baby" He tells holding her waist pulling her to Him...She pushed him...

"You know how much I got scared!!" She tells him

"Acha Baba I'm really sorry!!" He tells her pinching his Ears...She smiles at him and She slims the Stove and She surrounds her hand around his neck and He pulls her towards him by her waist...She raised her eyebrows and asked what...He winks at her in return....

She leans towards him and About to take his lips with her and he moves back a little teasing her..she keeps leaning to him and He leans back...She Irritated with his teasing and She pulls his Collar and Takes his lips for a kiss....Both starts to kiss Passionately....His hands grips her waist...And She felt her knees goes weak in his kiss and Abhi scooped her in his arms and Made her sit on the kitchen slab without breaking the kiss...

He sucks her lower lips and His lips starts to traced her neck leaving a wet kiss overthere and She grips his shoulder....They came out of the haze when they hears the cooker whistle sound...He pecks her lips again...

"Sir is in great Mood I Guess!!" She tells nuzzling his nose...He kissed her nose....

He kissed her nose