Release

Eren's breath lingered on my neck sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't take it any longer. I forced his lips onto mine, feeding the passionate flame to grow. He groaned with each breath before plunging his tongue into my mouth, I fought back trying to gain dominance over his until I felt the growing bulge pressing between my legs, he move his hips forward and a moan escaped my mouth. He smiled at my response. "Come on." He pulled away, grabbing my hand and leading out of the dining hall down the flights of stairs to the basement where his sleeping quarters were. Of course, he was rooming alone down there because of the uncertainty of his Titan powers.

He stopped us at the door and his green eyes focused into my gaze "You're so beautiful." He said softly. I smiled and pulled him closer to me knowing what was going to happen once this door opened and shut behind us. He pinned me against the door, grabbing onto my waist "I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so hard that you'll have to see Hanji for medical." He panted, I couldn't help but laugh "All right, cadet. Let's see what you've got."

He opened the door, I stepped in and saw his room for the first time. Everything was neatly placed and tidy. His bed was made up of white sheets that were lit by the candles he set. I took a few steps in and he closed the door behind us, a sudden shiver came on me as I felt him coming close to me. Eren wrapped his arms around me from behind and began to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes and my head leaned to the side, letting him enjoy his flesh playground that was me. His hands began to wander around my body, his gentle touch caressing the curves of my body, tracing his fingers around my breasts, suddenly grabbing them in his hands and giving them a squeeze. "Eren." I moaned, I felt that beautiful smile against my neck as he started to unbutton my shirt. He gently slid my blouse off and I watched it fall to the ground, I carefully turned to face him. I examined him from the hips up, my hands guiding my eyes. I felt his rock hard abs under his shirt, he really was ripped. I planted a soft kiss on his lips before I pulled his shirt up and off.

I was pleased with what I saw, the candlelight danced off his defined physique. I started to kiss his neck, giving a little bite here and there to make him let out a groan for me. The shy girl I once was, was gone. I was overrun by lust and the intense desire to have him. I pulled away and while looking into his eyes my hand slid over his crotch to meet is still growing member. I smiled when I felt just how big he was and how hard he was getting for me. He let out a whimper and smirked as I undid the button on his pants and pulled them down. He was now left only in his underwear.

"Hey." He said before I pulled down on his underwear "This isn't fair. Your pants are still on." He walked forward until I fell back onto the bed. There, he pulled down my pants softly to reveal me. Only left in my bralette and panties, he moved to hover on top of me. "Still not fair." He kissed me "You still have that stupid bra on." I giggled as he pulled it over my head, revealing my breasts and my hardening nipples from the chilled air. He looked down with satisfaction, cupping my breasts in his hands he started to suck on my right nipple. I could help but throw my head back and my moans once again made their appearance. Suddenly, I felt my left nipple being pinched and massaged. "Oh" I moaned out "Eren..." His mouth switched sides and I felt his tongue flicking around my erect nipple.

"Fuck" He exhaled taking a moment break to show his adoration. I noticed his member beginning to grind against my delicacy. He was so hard... I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. His face came up and his lips crashed into mine, again our tongues were at play with each other. All of sudden I felt all my energy rush to my delicacy, his fingers were lightly rubbing up and down. I moaned more but trying to keep my quiet. "Let it out, (y/n). No one can hear you screaming down here." His words drove me crazy and I threw caution to the wind. As my moans became louder he slid his fingers up and down in longer strokes, fuck was he good.

Eren slid my panties to the side and let his fingers play in my wetness, our eyes locked as he plunged a finger into me. I moaned never breaking eye contact. He smiled and began to pump in and out slowly at first and then faster and faster. He curled his finger slightly and started to play with my good spot. His face buried in my neck now, my eyes rolled back in sheer pleasure. He pulled out and sat up, a mischievous smirk bloomed on his face. His head began to lower. No way I thought. He kissed my inner thighs before giving a tender kiss on top of my delicacy. I squirmed, I've never felt so good. Eren wrapped his arms around my thighs and began his work. His lightly pressed his tongue on my clit, making me jump. Suddenly, he flicked his tongue back and forth and to my pleasant surprise he began to suck on my clit sending me into pure ecstasy. He glided his tongue down to my entrance and back up again. I was breathless, panting and moaning. "Eren.. It feels so good." I pleaded.

He pulled away and stood up to remove his underwear. Out bounced his rock hard member, ready for action. I was ready for it. Eren climbed on top of me, for a moment he looked back into my eyes and kissed me softly. "Are you sure you want to do this? Only if you want to." I smiled at his reach for consent "Yes. Eren, I want you." He smiled and lowered his hips down. His tip now touching my entrance. Our panting became erratic. He positioned his member accordingly and looked up at me once more for my assurance. I smiled and nodded. He began to push in slowly, allowing me to get used to the size. "Wow." He whimpered. I felt the blood rush to my delicacy that was soaking wet. Eren began to thrust and there I felt the gentle curve of his member. I moaned louder and louder and his thrusts quickened. He began to plunge hard into me making our body clap together. Eren started to moan. "Fuck, (y/n). You're so tight. I-i-it feels s-s-s-so good." I kissed him with passion, our moans falling into each other's mouths.

"Eren. I-I'm going to-" "Me too" He interrupted. He fucked me faster and faster, moaning into the open air. My delicacy tightened, I was getting close. "I'm going to cum, (y/n)." He moaned leaning to kiss me. "Cum with me, baby." I whimpered. My words set him off and he went harder and harder, the primitive instincts took over. I tighten more as I felt myself exploding "Fuck!" He yelled. His member twitched inside of me and began to release his essence into me. I screamed with pleasure "Oh! Oh!" 

His thrusts slowed and he pulled out, laying himself beside me. "I should've said something sooner. I'm so in love you with you, (y/n)." He panted, moving a piece of hair out of my face. "I'm glad we told each other sooner than later, Eren." I smiled "Tell em you love them while you can." Sasha's words echoed in my mind. "(y/n), I, uh... I love you." He whispered "I love you too, Eren." My heart was full. 

Our moment together wasn't just going to be a moment anymore.