[Before We Start]

Thank you for picking this up! Honestly, it's pretty random. I'm glad you liked the idea of the story enough to read it. 

(Or you were bored, it's completely possible you were bored) 

This Book and Update Schedules

Anyway! I have to admit that updates will probably be slow. I'm focusing on finishing my other book. I actually kinda promised myself I wouldn't start writing another book until that was finished. Plus schedules are hectic with my second semester on online school starting. 

So I won't promise anything such as updating schedules yet. Not until I get more comfortable with the book. 

This was just something I started on a whim to test out my abilities to write 2nd person. Oh, and to spite my friend because he is getting literal grey hairs from how impulsive I am with books. (Love you if you're reading this Jalen ;P)

STORY STUFF

Italics are 'thoughts'/important words/ messages/ or flashbacks

Bolded words or sentences are heavy or important words (mostly during flashbacks)/ or fact of the chapter and authors notes

Regular text is "talking"/ descriptions/ and most of the story

FACT OF THE CHAPTER

Kind of like a Q&A that you didn't ask for to clear up anything you don't understand about the chapter or book. Or just fun facts :)

You can ask questions about the chapter and if they don't spoil anything, I'll use them as a fact in the next chapter

Plot?

The plot follows Y/N (Bean) Todoroki as she tries to stay by her brother's side. She must confront her past to endure her future all while surviving the life of a teenage girl going through hero school. And the two guys that keep clogging her mind and confusing her aren't helping.

(trust me, I think it'll be better than it sounds)

How will the x Reader come into play?

This book actually wasn't meant to be an 'x reader' fic and can be read as a normal one. I thought up the idea and decided that it would make more sense to have the OC be there as the reader instead of being some random bimbo I made up on the fly. 

So if your like 'eww another x fem!reader book' note that it will be written in the second person but doesn't rely as heavily on the reader as most do. She already has a set appearance, quirk, and personality with nicknames that will substitute Y/N most of the time.

It is x reader because it allows you to immerse yourself in the story. Not because you are the story :)

Final Notes

Anyway, if you read through that (which *cough* you probably didn't) and have decided to stay then I hope you enjoy this book :)

Love,

 ~Cam