𝘐 » 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
' ᴵ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵗᵉˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ˡᵘᶜᵏᴵ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᶜˡᵒᵘᵈ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ '
' ᴵ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᴵ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ '
ᶠᴹᴸ ⁻ ᴷ.ᶠˡᵃʸ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ; ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵃᶠᵉ ˢ$ˣ, ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵛᵒᵐⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ, ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ˢᵉᵉⁿ ᵃˢ ˢˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ˢᵉˡᶠ ʰ@ʳᵐ. ⁽ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ᶜᵃˢᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏˢ ⁱᵗ ⁱˢ⁾

I'm putting this here and now. This book takes place over the goop/lunchclub trips to Australia and LA, in this book C@rs0n doesn't exist, he's replaced by Jess in this, Goop/Lunchclub comprises of Schlatt, Cooper, Traves, Noah, Jess, Charlie and Ted.

▉▇▆▅▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄▅▆▇▉▉

"Shit."

That was a valid vocal reaction, considering the situation that Jess woke up to find herself in. Her bedroom had always been a few degrees colder than the rest of her house - which she didn't mind, Jess liked to sleep with a blanket over her rather than a sheet - so she was surprised to open her eyes and find that she was just as warm as she would be with the blanket over her, even though she could see it scrunched up at the far edge of the bed. The purpled coloured plush blanket looked like it had been thrown there, something she usually did on hot summer nights when she could feel sweat forming on her back under the cover. 

But it was autumn, and they were in a cold snap at the time, estimated high 50°s for the next week or so. Why was she so warm without even the sheet over her body. She closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth. It was nice. The woman always preferred to be warm rather than cold - never hot thought, she always joked that when it was too hot she would melt into a puddle - so this was nice.

Did she turn the heater on? Perhaps. Jess usually avoided working the heater or aircon in her house, mainly because she had no idea how they worked or how to change the settings, but also due to it being a quick money-saver for the monthly electrical and heating bill.

A breath in, a breath out, calming her mind down, lulling her back into sleep. She leaned back into the pillow, humming quietly at the soft feeling. 

Something moved her, pulling her to her left, startling her eyes open as she panicked. What was happening!? There was someone in the bed with her! She didn't even remember having anyone over the night before, she didn't even remember the night before. The last thing that came to her mind was sticking up her middle finger at Cooper as they skated back from the park while he laughed at her stumbling on her feet.