Chapter 3 Part 2: Name (II)

"His name is Fu Wenwen, the 'Wen' from 'warm.' I wish Baobao's life will be warm."

May his life be warm, and he wouldn't taste the world's coldness and indifference so early. This new name was in line with his original name and also contained Fu Yunruo's wish for her son.

Fu Yunruo looked at Auntie Mei expectantly, hoping she would agree.

Auntie Mei smiled, "It's a good name. Cute and very suitable for Baobao."

The bored Chi Wen who was subconsciously playing with his chubby feet: "..."

He didn't want this name, thank you. It was not suitable for his cool and elegant future image.

Chi Wen made a protesting "Waa!!" sound.

Fu Yunruo came over in an instant. She smiled and said in surprise: "It seems that Baobao also likes this name!"

"Isn't it right, Baobao Wenwen ah?"

"Aaah!" No! Chi Wen flailing his chubby limbs vigorously, trying to let the adults saw his protest.

"See how excited Baobao is."

"Right, haha..."

Chi Wen: "..." This damned woman doesn't understand his thoughts at all!

Chi Wen unilaterally decided to go into a cold war and ignore this woman. Let her see his determination to resist this childish name!

Chi Wen closed his eyes and refused to let the woman enter his sight.

"Is Baobao going to sleep?" Fu Yunruo leaned over to take a look.

Chi Wen refused to say a word and didn't respond at all.

So Fu Yunruo and Auntie Mei continued to talk in low voices.

"By the way, Auntie Mei, is there any job available around here?"

"Are you short of money?" Auntie Mei asked in surprise.

"No, no," Fu Yunruo denied hurriedly. "I just think I cannot stay idle forever. I still have to raise Baobao!"

Auntie Mei reluctantly accepted this reason. She thought for a while and said: "This village is small and remote. Most of the people here are self-sufficient. At most, we buy some daily necessities in the town. But the shops there are family-owned, and they don't employ outsiders."

Fu Yunruo was disappointed. Think about it again, how can there be many jobs in the countryside?

"You still have to raise a small child. How do you have time to work? If you are short of money, you must tell us. We two old guys don't spend much money, and we have some savings."

"You already gave me a place to stay, and I'm very grateful. How can I trouble Auntie and Uncle even more? Auntie Mei, you are right. There is Baobao. I can't go out to work."

"No hurry. I will ask around if there is a suitable job." Auntie Mei considered Fu Yunruo's situation of being a young single mother. This girl probably didn't have much saving, so Auntie Mei kept this matter in her heart.