I am so lonely~ so very lonely~ I have nobody~

Killua's POV (here we go)

"I'm so grateful to the media for the free publicity lately--" he laughed and turned around --"isn't it nice, Killua Zoldyck?"

Killua simply glared at Shigaraki, not wanting to respond. It's not like he had a response anyways, his actions weren't usually monitored by media in his world. There were only hunters that take people down if they go rouge or whatever - not like they could take Killua down... or maybe they could. Killua is betting on that not all hunters are as strong as Bisky. 

Killua looked around, the things binding his hands could be easily broken, but could he really take on everyone here? Heck, he didn't even know some of their their quirks.

'It's best to just wait it out'

Gon's POV

The doctors started putting Gon through physical therapy. He can only walk a few steps with support. It's a start... that doesn't stop Gon from being frustrated with himself. 

"Heyyyy I heard you were up!" Kaminari walked into the room with (most of) class 1A. 

Gon turned to them, "Oh hey! How's everyone doing?"

Kirishima answered, "Well, Midoriya had some really bad injuries, but he's healing up. Jiro, Hagakure, and Yaoyorozu are also here, but they're not as bad as Midoriya"

"I see" Gon replied, looking down at the floor. 

How could he look them in the eyes? Maybe if both he and Killua were there, a lot of this wouldn't have happened. If Gon had just been there, Killua wouldn't be... no, he couldn't dwell on past mistakes. Only moving forward from here on out. 

"Here!" Mineta (omg I said a no-no word :0) handed something, "I got you something, well, it's from all of us! It's a melon!"

Gon and Bisky looked at each other with a what-kind-of-waking-up-present-is-a-melon??? But Gon was nice, "Just put it on the table for me"

"Ok" and then the grape put the... melon on the table. 

(It's an avocado... thaaanks)

The physical therapist came in, "Sorry to shorten your visit, but it's time for Gon to start his physical therapy for today"

"I think he needs more than physical therapy" Bisky muttered under her breath. Gon is right next to her, so he still heard it and stuck his tongue out at Bisky. 

The class slowly cleared out, but Kirishima stayed behind. "We're going to go get Killua, meet us out front of the hospital if you want to come. You, too, Ms. Bisky"

Gon wanted to say yes, but he could barely walk. He'd probably just get in the way, "I'll think about it" 

"I'll keep the offer in mind," Bisky nodded.

"Alright," Kirishima then walked out.

----wooo I'm back in full swing----

After the doctor left, Gon looked at Bisky. "You are a terrible teacher if you're considering it" he deadpanned. 

"Watch your tone, brat" 

"I'm only telling the truth"

"Shut up"

"No"

****for those who don't know, my name is Earlene****

Gon looked at the clock, "We should start heading out if we're going." Bisky just looked at the kid, he could barely walk - with support.