The turnabout turnquadrants

I tried to make a Pheonix Wright sounding titles lmao how'd I do?

Day one of Eridan's misery starts now. Sollux and Karkat had begun to hang out and circle off into love-hate arguments. Eridan cringed at how well their kismestude was going.

"Wwe used to havve somefin' like that... I mean wwe still do, I just miss em," Eridan whined.

Sollux flipped Karkat off, as Karkat walked away growling. Approaching Eridan, Sollux grabbed Eridan's hands and interlocked their fingers.

"Wa22up Ampora?" Sollux asked as leaning in for a kiss.

Eridan accepted the small kiss but it wasn't satisfying.

"What2 wrong? You 2eem off.."

Sollux then actually had a sense of panic flush over him. Was Eridan losing feelings for him? Oh gog he hoped not.

"You just seem too be hangin' out wwith Kar an awwful lot lately, I reely miss you Sol.."

Eridan bit his lip with worry. What happens if Sollux blows off the handle because of this. No... He shouldn't. After all Eridan was just being honest.

"That'2 what'2 wrong? Oh my gog you had me worriied! II 2eriou2ly thought you were goiing to break iit off wiith me!"

Sollux sighed in relief and pulled Eridan into a hug.

"You're my mate2priit. KK'2 just my kii2me2ii2. Your value on the 2cale iit way hiigher okay? Ju2t beecau2e II 2pend tiime wiith hiim, doe2n't mean II've fourgotten about you."

Eridan nuzzled his head into Sollux's neck. He was so happy to hear this from Sollux. He still felt a sense of worry.
'Karkat still is tryin' to sabotage our relationship.. I just know it!'

Sollux tried to ease the sense of worry Eridan was giving off. He knew he was still worried about Karkat.

"Eridan plea2e ju2t 2top freakiing out about KK okay?"

Eridan knew Sollux was serious since he said his name and didn't call him Ampora.

"Okay Sol..."

They let out of the embrace.

*time skip brought to you by Sollux and Karkat*

Sollux decided it was time to go to Eridan's house. After all he had spent the day with Karkat.

"Hey Ampora."

"Wwhat is it Sol?," Eridan answered as he took his cape off.

"Hey hey leave your 2carf on!"

Sollux ran to Eridan and brought him into a kiss.

Eridan wrapped his arms around Sollux's back.

Their kiss was sloppy as Sollux pushed Eridan up on the wall.

Soon clothes were coming off and all that was on was their boxers. Their did happen to be a faint purple and yellow color near their buldges. The only thing that went through their minds were eachother.

'This definitely makes up for him with Karkat'

Eridan arched his back at the touch of Sollux, as each moaned escaped his mouth Sollux would blush.

"Ahk uh Solll...." Eridan moaned loudly.

Sollux's face turned yellow as he smirked.

"That'2 not all II got eiither," Sollux winked as he answered.

WHY HELLO GUYS I LOVe you ALL AND IM SO GLUBBING SORRY THAT I HAVENT Updated I FORGOT I EVEN HAD WATTPAD FOR A BIT ANDKBASOSNS IM SORRY /.\ BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO I PUT IN A BIT OF SMUT AND YEAH its not over yet btdubs~~~~

~AliceM