Part 5 - Rumours

Just so you guys know I'm writing this quite late at night so sorry if it's not as good as usual!:/ either way I hope you enjoy:) Also I just made up Dan's mum's name as I don't know it.. Please rate/comment/vote it'll make my day<3 Love you, yes YOU! Anyway... to the story haha:)xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil's P.O.V

I woke in a daze, unsure if last night had actually happened or not. My thoughts were confirmed when I suddenly realized there was an arm wrapped around me.. what? I concluded that it had to be Dan's because he was the only other one in the bed. That's right, I was in a bed with freakin Dan Howell. I really liked Dan now.. maybe a bit more than I should. I trusted him. I told him everything last night, well, nearly everything. I left out the part about me being gay, he didn't need to know that.. yet. I felt absolutely wonderful being spooned by him. It was warm, cosy, and caused tingles all over my body. I heard Dan mumble something about llama's and giggled. He was dreaming. After a while of absorbing the bliss of being pressed against Dan's chest, he started to talk.

''No... no stop! Why would you... what the?!'' He was talking in his sleep. But he was scared, sweaty, was he having a nightmare? ''I can't.. move. Don't.... stop that! Ahhhhh!'' It had now gotten to the point where he was waving his arms about. His small fringe was clinging to his forehead as he sweated in fear.

''Dan... Dan wake up!'' I shook him but he didn't wake up.

''Please... I can't!'' It was getting worse.

''Dan for God sake wake up!!!'' I screamed. Shaking him harder. Suddenly his eyes opened and he sat up in breathing heavily and shaking.

''Are you okay?'' I put my arm around him.

''Yeah.. Just a.. bad dream'' He shuddered. I rubbed his arm.

''Well it's okay now, it wasn't real'' I smiled attempting to comfort him as he did for me last night.

''Thanks Phil''

''So... what was the nightmare about?'' I queried. Dan looked uncomfortable.

''I'd.. rather not talk about it'' I nodded.

''Hey, no worries. Sorry'' I looked down. I need to get out of that habit!

''Hey it's fine'' We smiled at eachother. ''Breakfast?'' I nodded.

''Sounds good!'' We got dressed separately. Dan in his room and me in his en suite. (Yes, he had an en suite) He'd kindly let me borrow another T-shirt with an awesome pattern on it, and some black skinnies (Mine were still pretty much saturated) Dan was wearing a black tee with a white circle on it and black skinnies also. I couldn't help thinking how well they fit him. Stop it Phil! After we were both changed we went downstairs to get some breakfast. We went into his kitchen and I saw a women whom I presumed to be his Mum. She looked at Dan and said

''Hi darling would you like some panca-'' Then she noticed me and smiled.

''Oh so who's this then?'' She put her arm out to shake which I happily obliged to. I was about to respond when Dan stopped me.

''This is Phil. He's a friend of mine and he stayed last night'' I smiled sweetly.

''Oh well it's nice to meet you Phil. But.. Where did you sleep?'' Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. I tried to hold back a blush that was beginning to develop, which failed. Dan saved me.

''Oh we slept in my bed. I have a big bed, it was fine'' He grabbed one of the pancakes and took a big bite, acting like last night was nothing. Which it was I guess. I didn't want it to be though..