4

dan·ger·ous/ˈdānj(ə)rəs/ Learn to pronounceadjectiveable or likely to cause harm or injury

dan·ger·ous
/ˈdānj(ə)rəs/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
able or likely to cause harm or injury.

The Romano family just made it to New York. Nervous of how they we're gonna tell Luna her daughter was dead.

They made up a lie that she died in the attack.

(Knowing damn well she didn't. Dumbass mf)

Making they're way into to the abandoned house you could feel the nervousness and excitement practically radiate off of them.

Luna walked out of the dusty kitchen to meet the in the living room.

One she stepping in they ran at her but Evangaline stayed in place shocked.

"Your alive!"

"B-but w-we buried y-y-you"

"I saw the flatline"

All the bothers choke out at once. Happy to be in they're mothers embrace.

"Mom" Luna's head shot up looking at her daughter.

She looked so fragile. But she could tell she was a fighter.

Luna ran to hug her daughter happy she got to meet her. Luna broke the hug grabbing Evangaline's shoulders.

"I've finally met you" Luna said with the biggest smile.

Finally she looked at Kyro running up to him giving him a hug and a kiss. She pulled away and slapped Kyro.

Now looking at her entire family that seems shocked.

"Why" Luna said her demeanor changing.

"WHY?" She screamed

"Why did try to kill your sister" she finally exclaimed.

The Romano's looked at the ground guilty and distraught.

Evangaline was first to speak "what do you mean tried I- I did kill her. I killed my sister." Tears streaming down her face as she looked at her mother.

The guys were quick to cheer her up but Luna needed to tell them.

"She's not dead"

"Fatherrrrr" Zavia called out drawing out the r

She was bored and wanted to bother him. As always.

"Daughterrrrr" he mocked her in a British accent Goofily

She was walking around his office looking for him. Slowly he came from behind the bookshelf to tackle her to the ground.

Her contagious laugh was heard around the house. "Really old man" she questioned helping him up to sit on the chair across his desk he sat at his seat staring at her.

"I love you as if you were my own mija" her eyes stung as it was her first time hearing someone say they love her. "I love you too father" she was quick to jump and hug him as if her life depended on it.

"I'd kill for you dad" she smiled

And for the first time in years Marco let out a real genuine smile.

𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩
𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.
𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨.