Part 8

Dear diary,
It's 5am and I am tired and hungry. As me, Klaus, and Kol walked to the bakery I was swarmed with questions. It was hard to believe that Kol was breathing with all the questions he asked. Where you from? What do you want? Are you an alien? Well that last question was pretty funny I couldn't help but laugh. Which made Kol furrowed his brow. "Can we at least know your name?" Klaus asked. "Grace" I said without looking back at them. "Just Grace?" Klaus asked crossing his arms. "Well I don't know my parents... so I guess it's just Grace" I said swinging open the door to the bakery. The little bell rang as we entered. I look over at the spot I had been killed just days before. It was blood soaked. I could tell they tried to get the stain out of the floors and walls, because the blood was now a pinkish colour. But it still reeked. It didn't matter to me because I was starving. I walked up to the front desk a took a peak at the scones they looked delicious. And since we were one of the first customers the scones were fresh. The hole bakery smelt like sugar. My favourite. I looked up from the scones to see a lady gazing at Klaus and Kol. It was like she was in a trance. Don't get me wrong they were handsome men, but I don't think I would ever fall in love with a vampire. "Hello?" I asked the lady at the front desk. She jumped at the sound of my voice knocking her out of the trance. "We'll take a dozen blueberry scones" I smiled "They're paying" I said looking over my shoulder at Klaus and Kol. The lady at the front desk ran her fingers down her long black hair and fixed my green dress. I wanted to giggle at how hard she was trying to get there attention. But to my surprise Kol seemed interested. We got our box of blueberry scones and walked outside. Kol grabbed my shoulder and forced me sit down at one of the outside tables of the bakery. "Ow" I said at the forced movement. "You could have just asked me" I told him. "Eat" he said angrily. "We just have some questions" Klaus said as he took a seat on my left. "What do you want to know?" I asked annoyed that I couldn't eat in peace. "Everything" Klaus replied staring into my eyes.