1

A/N: This story doesn't really follow some of the story lines and I keep some characters alive. This first chapter is kind of long so sorry about that I will make them shorter. I will also take any suggestions on here an on my Tik tok(dracosbae111). 

---

I was so excited! Today was the day I get to go to Hogwarts. I have been waiting so long to come here and run through the barrier. 

"Muuuuum, Peyton won't stop moving." My twin sister Pansy said.

We were only born 2 hours apart but had separate birthdays, Pansy on the 2nd of October at 11:36, mine on the 3rd at 1:47. 

Mom always said that's why we were fraternal, not identical. We also had completely different personalities, Pansy was one who would rush into things, not thinking about consequences, but me? I over thought and over analyzed every little thing.

We both got our letters over the summer and neither of us could wait to finally go to Hogwarts.

"Peyton be still or I will take you back home and you won't be attending Hogwarts." My mom said. I slumped back in my seat as I tried my best to stay still. I saw Pansy smirk and quickly turn back to watch the road.

When we finally arrived at the train station, I was ready to jump out and run right through the barrier and on to the train. Pansy on the other hand had other ideas.

"Come on, come on," I say pulling Pansy out of the car, "We're going to be late."

"No were not, Peyton." Pansy groaned letting me pull her arm to the space in-between platforms 9 and 10. I watched as two blonde haired girls ran through the barrier and disappeared. I started to get nervous as I approached the wall.

"Wanna do it together?" Pansy said, noticing my sudden change of mood. I nod as we take turns giving mom a hug before getting back into place.

"You two be good! Peyton! Keep Pansy out of trouble!" Mom called to us.

"I will!" I smile and see Pansy roll her eyes.

"On three," I say, "One, two, three" We both start running towards the wall. 

I close my eyes expecting to crash but we didn't. When I open my eyes, I see a majestic train, black and red, sitting in front of us. Smoke floated out of the smoke stack and caused the room have a slight fogginess to it, but I didn't mind. I was finally going to Hogwarts!

"Wow." I say as Pansy pulls my arm to the doors or the train. We hand out tickets to a man as he takes our luggage and allows us to board.

I smooth my robes and walk to into an open compartment with Pansy. I go back to my excited state as the train starts to pull away. Just then two boys, one with platinum-blonde hair and the other with black, peaks their heads in.

"Mind if I slither in?" The boy with blonde hair says smirking. We both look at him with a confused look. "Um, can we sit here? All the others are full?" He says. Pansy nods and scoots over to make room. He sits next to Pansy and the other sits on my right.

"Did you make that joke because you're a slytherin?" Pansy asks turning to the blonde boy next to her.

"Kind of. I'm first year, just like you, but I'm positive I'm going to be." He says placing the smirk back on his face.

"It was funny though." I say looking up from my shoes to actually get a good look at him.

"Thanks, oh and I'm Malfoy by the way, Draco Malfoy." He says looking back at me. "And this is Blaise Zabini" He nods to the other boy and Blaise smiles. I smile back at him.