Part 9

Dear diary,
I'm under investigation. How am I supposed to answer questions about myself when I truly don't understand me. The history book had more information about who I am they I could have ever known. It was frustrating try to think of answer to their questions. "Look" I loudly said interrupting Klaus in the middle of his sentence. He gave me a shocked look but allowed me to talk. "I don't know much. I believe that I'm crazy old. But that's all I know! And you asking all these questions is not helpful." I aggressively said. Klaus looked over at Kol and gave him a smile. Kol smiled back. Where they communicating telepathically? Klaus put his hand on my wrist. A cold rush passed though my body. It felt like my brain was under attack. Dark thoughts entered my head. I was mad... No! I was furious. I hated that I didn't know my parents. I hated their questions. I hated myself. And the darkness took my anger and turn it into a weapon. I looked at Klaus and then at his hand. I forced. He began to lift it, but not of his free will. It was me controlling him using my psychic powers. Klaus looked confused, he wasn't able to control his own body. Dark veins grew on my face from the chin up. The darkness was consuming me. "Grace" Kol yelled trying to stop me. My brain was on fire but I couldn't stop my actions. I couldn't fight it. Not anymore. Blood ran down from my eyes. I felt nauseous but I couldn't stop. Klaus's hand bent back and every figure slowly broke. Klaus held his breath trying not to let out a scream. "Grace" Kol yelled again this time he smacked the table. Waking me up. I blinked the darkness fading from my mind and my face. The veins went away returning my face back to normal. Klaus's hand began to heal. I looked up at Klaus and then turned my graze to Kol. They I quickly turn my body away from the table and throw up my last meal.