one more month

A/N before you start reading this, this book is a part two to my other book "a friendship" just a heads up!

its now only one more month till my 17th birthday and till im moving to london! im super excited because when i move ill be able to hang out with tubbo my most closest friend. and tommy too.

this move is all ive been taking to tubbo about we are both so happy that ill be in london. ill also get to see most of my family since most of them live in london. im most excited that i get to spend more time with my grandma and she'll get to meet tubbo !

ive known about the move for 5 months now but ive only told tubbo and tommy that im moving no one else so i decided today would be a good day to tell everyone.

"ayo family gc" (gc with y/n, tubbo, tommy, wilbur, niki, bbh, karl, sapnap, george, and dream)

y/n: GUYS guess what

tubbo: what happened

dream: whats up

sapnap: what

y/n: i have neewwwssss

tommy: why

y/n: tommy be quiet i told you and tubbo a while ago

niki: did something bad happen

y/n: oh no no no nothing like that its more of just a big change

karl: what change

y/n: AHHH IM MOVINGGGG

wilbur: oh cool where too

y/n and tubbo: LONDON

dream: woah

george: wait really

tommy: ah you losers ive know for 5 months already

niki: omg really that would be so fun

sapnap: lame, you would go to london

y/n: pffsssh you know you'd want to move there too

bbh: oh my muffin when are you moving

y/n: a week after my 17th birthday in a month from now

tommy: i fucking hate that im the youngest

bbh: language

y/n: child

tubbo: child

wilbur: child

niki: child

karl: child

dream: child

sapnap: child

george: child

bbh: child

tommy: i hate you all

*tommy has left the groupchat*

y/n: lmao

*tubbo has added tommy to the groupchat*

*tommy has left the groupchat*

*y/n has added tommy to the groupchat*

1 hour later

i was downstairs with my mom and jake and we were watching a movie while my mom was looking at houses. there was a question i thought about asking her all day so i finally asked.

"um mom, do you think before we leave can- can we maybe go to florida ?" i asked.

"what for ?" she questioned looking up from her laptop screen.

"well dream and sapnap live together and karl was supposed to be visiting so i thought maybe if they were okay with it i could say hi and bye to them since were moving out of the country." i asked a little more confidently.

"i suppose if they're all okay with it we could possibly go there." she responded with a smile.

"oh- thank you thank you thank you! ill ask them tonight if its okay!" i exclaimed getting up and hugging my mom.

i was too excited to wait to ask them so i decided id ask them now. i messaged dream on discord to ask him if it was okay and he said yes that he and sapnap would love to say bye before i leave. i was happy about that so i told my mom and she said we could go to florida one day before we leave to london.

3 hours later

"hey tubbzo." i said as i joined a discord call with tubbo.

"hello!" he exclaimed.

"guess what." i said.

"what." tubbo responded.

"im finally going to watch greys." i said sounding happy.

"really ?! finally its a great show." tubbo said excitedly.

i started laughing before i said, "im just kidding."

tubbo gasped then said, "oh i hate you."

"no you dont." i said still laughing.

"nope i hate you." tubbo said again.

"stop it." i said now wheezing.

"no bye." tubbo said as he left the call.

i laughed even more then posted on twitter, "i was just left in a call alone, dont hmu 😔." jokingly.

a couple minutes later sapnap replied to my tweet with, "y/n's in her sad phase dont hit her up 😔"

niki replied with, "okay who broke y/n".

i then replied to niki saying, "heart been broke so many times i- i dont know who to believe"

karl replied to nikis tweet and tagged both tubbo and tommy and said "what the honk which one of you nerds did this"

tommy replied to karl saying, "it was obviously fucking tubbo ive never been mean to a woman, women love me"

tubbo replied to tommy saying, "she told me she was watching greys then she said she was kidding, i think shes in the wrong here".

i replied to tubbo saying, "mans admitted it, caught in 4k 😔✋🏼".

tubbo replied to me saying, "dont hmu ive exposed myself"

i then replied to him again and said, "just join the call again"

tubbo replied with, "okay y/n". then he joined the call again with me.

"4k" i said as he joined

"oh whatever, but you should really watch greys its a good show." he said laughing.

"i would but theres too many seasons my god and you never watch the shows i tell you to watch." i said with a light tone.

"what ?! yes i do." tubbo said.

"no i told you how obsessed i was with miraculous ever since i seen it on tiktok and you said you didnt want to watch it." i said.

"but isn't that a kids shows ?" tubbo asked.

"NO NO NO NO IF YOU WATCH IT YOU'LL SEE ITS NOT A KIDS SHOW." i yelled jokingly.

"okay okay ill watch it." tubbo said 

"really ?" i asked excitedly.

"no." tubbo said then laughed extremely loud after.

"i hate you." i said then laughed a little.

we talked for a few hours and since neither of us were streaming we just talked all night until i eventually fell asleep.

A/N omg here it is chapter 1 of the second book im actually so excited for this book and i really hope everyone enjoys reading this!

1015 words