can we

y/n's pov

i woke up at 9:44am and remembered all the past events of last night. although it didnt go great, niki helped me understand that i truly do think my friendship with tubbo can be so much more and i hope he can forgive what i did yesterday.

after getting up i decided to take a quick shower and get ready for my day. its now almost 10:50 so i assume the boys would be awake by now unless they stayed up playing games. as i was walking downstairs to eat breakfast there was a knock on the front door, so i went to answer it.

"hello ?" i said as i answered the door before i could see who it was.

"hey y/n." tubbo said once the door was fully open.

i smiled and said, "oh hi tubbo, tommy, come in."

the two of them followed me inside and i asked if they ate which they didn't so my mom made them some eggs so they could eat with us.

"what do you guys want to do today ?" i asked them.

"i told jake yesterday id help him make his twitch today." tommy said very matter of factly.

"i thought dream and phil were helping him ?" i asked curiously.

"they are, we're going to be in a call with them but since im here it'll be easier." tommy said taking a bite of his food.

"okay, i guess its just me and you." i said turning to tubbo.

"yeah.." tubbo said nervously.

"we can just hang out in my room if you want ?" i suggested to tubbo.

"sure yeah." tubbo said agreeing.

after 5 minutes tommy left upstairs to go help jake with twitch, and after 10 me and tubbo went upstairs to my room. at first we were just sitting across from each other just daring the other to break the silence first.

"so abou-" me and tubbo said at the same time.

"you first." we said together again.

we both started laughing from how dumb the whole situation was.

"im sorry about yesterday." i begin.

"i was just scared, ive never liked anyone like this before and i didnt know how to respond, but i really do like you and, im sorry if i made you feel like i didnt." i say sincerely.

"its okay y/n ill admit i did think you didnt like me and just said all that to reject me, but im glad you like me because i like you too." tubbo says which makes me happy.

"now that we're on the same page, do you have any questions you want to ask me." i say with a slight blush on my face.

"yes, y/n can we officially be more than friends, will you be my girlfriend." tubbo said with a blush and a smile on his face.

"absolutely." i say with a smile as i got up and wrapped my arms around tubbo tightly.

"thank god." tubbo said laughing.

we laughed for a bit then started talking about what happened after tubbo left my house yesterday. apparently we both called people and those people both gave us the same advice for each other.

"i find it funny that i called niki and you called wilbur." i said giggling.

"yeah because tommy was no help." tubbo said laughing.

"id assume so, wait- lets prank him oh oh lets tell everyone what happened but say we're not friends anymore." i said laughing hysterically.

"okay okay ill go get tommy and say we have to leave and you text the group chat." tubbo said laughing the same.