14

❥ ϟ ⋄ ☾ ◈
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀❥ ϟ ⋄ ☾ ◈

𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
❥ ϟ ⋄ ☾ ◈

"LISTEN UP BITCHES, I'M GONNA SHIT MY PANTS!" Tokyo screamed while entering the C4 house. JC, white claw in hand, winces as Tokyo slams the door shut. "Aye! I pay the bills around here Japan, and I would appreciate it if you didn't break my door down."

"Sorry, can't talk right now! Currently going insane and meeting a really hot guy who can crush me with his back muscles soon!"

Tokyo runs up to Crawford's room, (Barrie right behind her) and sees him sitting in at his computer. "Hey Yoyo, McDo–"

"I don't care about food! Daniel is going to be here in no less than an hour and I might literally pass out." The girl falls dramatically on the bed, as Barrie lays right beside her.

Crawford swerves in his chair to see make eye contact with his best friend, but instantly gets caught off guard. "Are you wearing a dress?"

Tokyo shrugs, "Yeah, so?"

Crawf smirks, "You're really into him huh?"

Yoyo glares at her best friend, "Why did I think coming here would ease my anxiety, again?"

"Yoyo! Ready to meet lover boy?" Wyl and Oscar both walk in the room, smirks evident on their faces. Oscar's smirk only grows when he sees what she's wearing, "Why are you a dress?"

"I WEAR DRESSES!"

"NO YOU DON'T!" Practically everyone in the house responds, resulting in Yoyo to stuff her face in a pillow.

"I hate you all of you."

❥ ϟ ⋄ ☾ ◈

The house has been decorated for the boys returning party. She wasn't even sure if they had arrived yet, considering she decided to go on to roof to ease her nerves.

"I'm so confused. I've never acted liked this when it's come to guys before, you know that obviously. The first time I met David and he tried to flirt with me I slapped him across the face." She laughed at the memory before looking at the sky. "I wish you could tell me what to do, Core."

"Are you scared of me or something?"

Tokyo jumped, "Jesus! Please, don't ever do that again. I could've fallen off the roof, and it would've been your fault."

"Wouldn't have been the best first impression." Daniel muses, sitting down next to the girl. Yoyo stiffens slightly, which makes him smile.

"I make you nervous, who would've thought?"

Tokyo glares and finally makes eye contact with him. She would be lying if she said she didn't feel like his eyes could literally drown her. "No you don't."

They blue eyed boy hums, "Sure...Do you wanna go and do something fun?"

Yoyo narrows her eyes, "Where?"

Daniel smirks as he grabs Yoyo's hand and pulls her up with him.

"That's the fun part, sweetheart."

❥ ϟ ⋄ ☾ ◈
madi speaks !!
soooooo
it's been a while :)))
but i got a lil bit of my inspiration back !!!!
hope u liked this chapter !!!
love uuuu
xxxxx