I. RULES

— Hello and welcome to my dream smp roleplay !! Before I move further, I have a few rules I'd like you to read beforehand !

I. This will all be in the dream smp universe only ! I will not rp real people as I'm not comfortable with that, and I know that some of the cc's are too, so I think it's just for the best that we rp their sonas and stuff instead ^^
This also means not calling them by their real names !! Some of the mcyt's are uncomfortable with fans using their real names, so please just refer to them as their gamer tags instead !! (Example; don't refer to Sapnap as Nick, Tommy as Thomas, etc.)

II. I am rather new to the dream smp fandom, so please don't be too harsh with me if I forget some details or events !

III. This is descriptive, so please be ready to write at least 4-5 lines. If not much is happening, then I'll be fine with a little less, but otherwise the more descriptive the better. If English isn't your first language then I'll be more lenient with this rule, so long as you tell me in advance !!

IV. I will not allow smut in this rp !! Making out and mentions of sex and whatever is fine, but I won't rp the actual doing it, if that makes any sense.

V. I'm fine if you'd like your crush to be one of the minors, they can be romantic or platonic ! Whichever you'd prefer !

VI. Swearing is totally fine so curse away fellas

VII. You play my crush, I'll play yours. Please don't write a novel for your oc and then like three lines for my crush. It's really annoying and I'll just flat out not reply if that happens too often.

VIII. Speaking of not replying, please wait at least two days before reminding me to reply ! I will do the same for you ! And please for the love of god do NOT spam me !!!

VIX. I'm totally fine with bxb and gxg ! I would hope that you are as well !!!

X. If there's anything you're uncomfortable rping, please let me know ! I personally am uncomfortable with yandere/stalker scenarios, pregnancy, graphic suicide or self harm (mentions in the past are fine, just not current), and emetophobia/vomit !

XI. All rp's will be in pm's !!

— If you agree to my rules, please tell me any triggers/anything you're uncomfortable rping, your preferred crush, and your favorite mcyt in the next chapter ! (As well as your form or asking to tag an oc from another book)