~part 2 final

yn:
kook aah you dont mad at me not believing you?(while ruffles his hair)
jungkook:
aaaaah bout that no I'm not mad at you
i-i just feel trus frated to know that you not believing me(as he said that he got up from your lap n sit)
jungkook:I know that you are worried bout I'm coming home late this lately but it doesn't mean that I have somebody else behind your back n you dont even try to talk to me,solve our problem I want to but I just scared that you still mad at me I'm sorry that this thing happen I'm really really sorry yn ahhh
yn:
why do you have to say sorry to me its clearly my faults I was the one who have jealous issue
jungkook:
cos I can't stand without seeing you on our bed,singing lullaby for me when I found myself cannot sleep,cuddle in your warmth body I can't live my life without seeing your face in the morning soon as I wake up
yn:
I'm the one who should said sorry to you no matter what is the problem how big it is you are the one who always saying sorry n for that I realise that I am a really bad gf didn't i
jungkook:
(pull you to his lap) yaaaah kim yn dont you ever say that you were the best gf that I could not ask for you were perfect you were pretty you were everything to me you know(pull your chin up to look at his eye)
yn:
(you averted to look at him in the eyes cos you know the moment you look at him you just lost in his sparkly deep brown eye)
jungkook:
yn look at me (deep voice)
yn:
(you were startled by his deep sexy voice n ending up looking at him in the eye)
jungkook:
(he got closer to your ear kiss it n lick it just to say I LOVE YOU KIM SOHYUN..)
yn:
(you feels tingles as his hot breath hits your eye as he said that you were smiling sheepishly)
jungkook:
(he made his way up to your shoulder leaving wet kiss  unbuttoning your pyjama)
yn:
(as you were feel calm just emwith his hot breath he already thrown your top fully n you now were half naked while he was leaving you wet kiss all over your shoulder collarbone n neck you feel he's slightly bitting it to create a several hickey due that unbearable pleasure you are moaning mess with his touch after he done with his art rik on your neck he slowly made his way up kissing your jawline n got to your lips)
jungkook:
you dont have idea how much I miss those damn lips of yours (starring into your eye eyes deeply)
yn:
(to tease him a little you got closer to his ear n say "then how bout we continue this in bedroom shall we DaDdy ..... you say it while slightly kissin his earlobe)
jungkook:
ouhhh babygirl you wont even able to walk tomorrow with that he got up with you straddle with him made you two way up to bedroom)

 you say it while slightly kissin his earlobe)jungkook:ouhhh babygirl you wont even able to walk tomorrow with that he got up with you straddle with him made you two way up to bedroom)

*I know he's standing but I can't find it still look cute tho* :) hope you like it the rest imagine it by yourself

thank you for reading this ff I love you all bubbye