Chapter 1 Part Two: Lunch

[Kastumi's P.O.V]

Lunch was chaos, groups of kids clumped at tables leaving the benches full. A couple spots stayed untouched but there's no way I would  have the courage to ask to sit in one.  I've learned from middle school that lunch could end up in many ways. You could be hurt, in the office, or simply back in your class. I probably looked stupid just standing in the middle of the food court. I must have stared at a empty spot near Kaminari for too long, because I found him approaching me and asking if I wanted to sit with him. I tried declining his offer, not wanting to take up a spot that might be taken by his friend but he insisted. I was truly grateful for my encounter because I would have dreaded sitting alone for lunch. as we walked to the table he told me about his friends and to be careful of a boy with harsh words and a hot temper.  As a approached the table I realized he had a much larger group of friend then I anticipated, triggering my fear of humiliation. I was greeted by his friends but got a scoff by the blonde boy. probably the boy with a hot temper. I made sure not to get on his nerves and became great friends with Ashido. there were also two other boys named Kirishima and Sero  there and they were friendly and welcoming. during the lunch I learned many things about them like how Kaminari has severe ADHD and how he can go braindead if he uses is quirk to much. Lunch was not how I planned it to go to say the least but I was thankful for my lovely friendship I made at lunch!