Alone-🎣

Using one of my headcanons where Issac, Benji, and Cletus decided to leave Charles alone in a room, coming back to find him crying

---

Charles looked around a bit. He frowned slightly. "They said they were gonna be here by now.." he muttered.

He sighed a bit walking over to the door to open it. It wouldn't open. He bit his lip a bit. "Guys if this is a joke, and you guys are outside this isn't funny...!" He called out.

No response. They wouldn't forget...would they? No, no they wouldn't. He should just wait..

He walked away from the door leaning against the wall.

A couple minutes passed, and he already seemed pretty sad. He paced around the room a bit.

He needed his friends with him, when he was alone he felt useless, he felt like nothing. Just that one outcast weird boy that liked adventure instead of electronics.

He tapped his foot on the ground. Those three were the only ones that understood him...

---

"Are you sure this is a good idea guys..?" Benjimen asked looking at Issac, and Cletus.

"Benji, what's the worst that could happen? He's gonna be fine." Issac said.

"He's never left one of our sides before. He's always been with atleast one of us." Benjimen said.

"That's why we left him alone, it's a fuckin' social experiment." Cletus spoke up.

"Cletus! Language..!" Benjimen said looking at the short male. Cletus rolled his eyes a bit.

---

An hour had passed. Charles was in a corner crying. Had they really left him? How long was he gonna be alone in here?

He was hugging his knees sniffiling a bit. The door then opened, and he could hear the three talking to eachother, then they all went silent.

"Charles..?" Issac asked starting to walk over. Cletus pushed Issac out of the way going over to Charles.

He totally wasn't his bestfriend, but he got a bit worried. Charles looked at Cletus, and he immediately hugged him.

"Fuck!" Cletus yelled a bit in suprise when Charles hugged him. He looked at him hesitantly hugging back.

"Issac, I told you we shouldn't have left him alone." Benjimen said. "That's why we're never leaving him alone again." Issac said to Benjimen.

"Why did you guys leave me a..alone?" Charkes asked. "We wanted to see what would happen, cause you're always with atleast one of us.." Benjimen said.

"I knew we shouldn't have done this." Cletus said. "But you sa-" "Shut the fuck up I said nothing." Cletus growled.

"And you say that Charles isn't your best friend.."

"Cause he's not..!"

Charles covered his mouth laughing a bit as he heard his two friends bicker. He smiled a bit. "I'm glad you three are here..." He said.

--

Hh this is probably bad.

Just take it.