Endless Cycle

The tall figure stared at maybe cameras lining the wall, a microphone in his hand, a green stress ball in the other.

He took a deep breath, and put the microphone down. He weakly smiled as he squeezed the stress ball. "Maybe this group is the one! Maybe they will get through the maze, and they can leave. I can leave!" He said his voice laced with stress, and sorrow.

He ended up popping the stress ball, scaring himself a bit. He swallowed dryly. "Of course they won't.." he said and he fixed his glasses. He teared up, and he slammed his fist against the wall slightly. "They never can!" He yelled a bit, glad no one could hear him. His microphone was turned off.

He couldn't keep this up anymore, staying in this endless cycle. This endless loop. He looked at the cameras, and he grabbed his microphone putting on a weak smile. He stepped in front of the camera, as it flipped on to filming.

He explained the next part of the labyrinth, rhyming as he went trying to boost up his mood. His smile dropped as the cameras turned off. He looked over at the screens. "It's almost sundown.."

He took a deep breath, and he grabbed his microphone, leaning against the counter. "You contestants better find the way out fast! The sun is setting quickly!" He said, before turning off his microphone again. He teared up, pushing up his glasses to wipe his tears.

"Everyone who goes through this maze are idiots!" He slammed his hand on the table. "Idiots! Can't even do the maze the correct way!" He groaned. He grabbed his microphone, and refrained himself from hitting it on the table. He couldn't take this anymore.

He wanted to stop this endless cycle of agony, and pain.