act 2 『x』 bite

上げる

══════════════════

TOMORROW ?

══════════

HIS FINGERS WERE STILL WRAPPED AROUND MY NECK,

As he gazed at me through his blindfold. Not being able to see his eyes unsettled me because I could still feel it all over me. He smirked, uncovering his canines.

My eyes darted around, and landed on Getou who wore a bright smile. Gojo immediately forced me to look at him, clicking his tongue.

"Look only at me."

I gulped as his seething words, it made my whole body weak. I felt rather bold earlier, but now, I was afraid, and intimidated.

"We'll take our leave now, Getou." he purred as he released my neck from his grip.

Even with his fingers gone from my neck, I could still feel him.

"May your meal be a delicacy, Gojo-sama." Getou said before disappearing in the shadows.

I was left with the blindfolded King, who offered me his hand as we were about to go up the stairs.

I pushed his hand away with a flick of mine.

"I can walk, thank you." I grunted in frustration at what he chuckled.

"Suit yourself, chibi." He grinned.

"Shut up toothpick legs."

He stopped in the middle of the stairs and turned his face toward me.

"What did you say ?" he asked in disbelief.

"Your legs look like huge toothpicks." I mumbled, looking away.

After a few seconds, he broke into laughter.