-Chapter Thirteen-

"Are we there yet..." Bakugou groaned.

Since there was no response, Bakugou glared at his friend. He soon realized he wasn't speaking because he was too focused on the shorter girl sleeping on his shoulder. Bakugou stared at the two, both filled with chemistry. Kirishima was smiling happily, looking down at the girl that was snuggled up against his chest, making his heart soar.

All while Bakugou watched. "Just stop already. I get it, you like her. So what?" The blond looked the other way to hide his annoyed expression. "Why her? How could you like someone like her, shitty hair."
As Bakugou kept insulting his friend in his head, both boys jumped a bit when they saw Y/n waking up. Y/n rubbed her eye then looked to her side, inches away from Kirishima's face. She blushed before turning her head the other way before discovering that Kirishima's arm was wrapped around her neck.

Her blush turned darker, looking in Bakugou's direction. He was just staring at them like they were the biggest weirdo's on earth. Well, that wasn't what he was thinking actually, Bakugou wanted to know what she was going to say. Y/n blinked before smiling at her red-headed friend, making his heart skip a beat.

"Wow! Thanks for letting me nap, that felt great." Y/n sighed.

"N-No problem," Kirishima said flustered a bit.

"Oi, don't take all the credit!" Bakugou said without thinking. "You should be thanking me...also...uh...nevermind, damn..."

"I slept on his shoulder too? What the hell!" Y/n shivered from the thought.

"Thanks Bakugou, for being completely useless!" Y/n smiled innocently.

"I'll kick your ass!" He fired back.

Now that Y/n had the energy to argue, she was throwing fresh insults she thought of late at night.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"Pretty damn long time. You're so annoying when you sleep!" Bakugou crossed his arms, still mad about how she called him an angry Pomeranian.

"Okay class, we'll be stopping at a gas station for some snacks. We still got an hour until we get to camp. You have ten minutes." Mr. Aizawa said then departed into his sleeping bag.

Once the bus did stop, Y/n ran out of Kirishima's arm and flew out of the bus. She stretched her legs and groaned.

"I'm running a lap!" Y/n said as she placed both hands on her hips.

"Sure you are." Bakugou bumped her shoulder a bit. Y/n shoved him.

"Hey guys, I missed you!" Kaminari and Sero both leaped at the two other boys, everyone falling to the floor.

"L/n! I missed you!" Mina said shortly after, tackling her to the floor.

"Get the hell off of me you, losers!" Bakugou said, setting off an explosion.

Everyone went inside the gas station, looking for some snacks. As Y/n was distracted, trying to compare lemon chips and hot chips, Mina noticed Kirishima and Bakugou both staring right at her. Their eyes followed her wherever she walked, and when she would look up, Kirishima was embarrassed and Bakugou kept his eye contact.

"Hey, L/n," Midoriya called frantically. "I'm short a dollar. Can I borrow some, I'll pay you back!"

Y/n dug through her pocket and gave him what he needed. Midoriya was practically crying which confused her.

"Oi! Deku, hurry up."

"I'm coming Kacchan..." He sighed. "Thanks-"