Chapter 2: The Report

Summary: You have to give a presentation in class but the person grading you can't help himself

Warnings: SMUT, language, don't get caught

Word Count: 1735 words!

___________

Your apartment filled with clicking as your fingers glide from key to key, typing tirelessly past your minimum word limit. "Finally! It's done! I finally finished my report!" You cheer as your document saves and flies out of the printer. The stapler clicks and you carefully place your report in your folder, a sigh of relief breaks through your lips. A gentle push to place your chair back in it's spot followed by a gaping yawn. With your apartment being located so close to campus, you've got some time to spare before you need to leave for class. Collapsing backwards onto your bed, a thought drifts to the front of your mind......

"Mr. Moreno-"

"Call me Marcus"

The heat of his breath on your neck, the musk of his cologne, his hands on you. All of that happened last week and it hasn't left your mind all weekend, just like your hand hasn't left the warmth between your legs as the memory ignites you. It still feels like a dream; you and your hot teacher getting handsy with each other. Unfortunately that moment didn't last very long because another teacher decided it was the perfect time to talk to Marcus. Granted, none of your clothes came off during that passionate moment, but damn do you think about what would have happened if you got into each other's pants: how big he would be, how good he would feel inside of you. A catch in your breath briefly pauses your moans before releasing his name from your lips, "..M-Marcus....." A secret whispered to only yourself. His name brings you over the edge,  pleasure crashing through you harder than you've ever experienced. Imagine how hard you'd crash if it really was him  between your thighs right now...

You clean yourself up just in time to leave for class, still extremely sensitive from a few minutes ago.

Stepping through the doorway of the classroom, his cologne welcomes you. A familiar sound flows through your ears while you take your seat, "Hello, sweetheart." His hands hold him up against your desk, a smile decorates his face.  Thank the stars you're the only student there so far or else someone would know something was up between you two. Your hand gently glides up his forearm, peering at him with a devilish grin, "Hello, Marcus" a growl rumbles in his chest at your remark. He leans in a little more, closing in on your personal space, "You're really tempting, baby. You keep that up and I'll have to take you into my office..." the heat between your legs growing, biting your lip in response. Marcus' eyes gleam as you readjust in your seat, his lips now almost touching yours, "What if I....would just...kiss you..." Your eyes close as you feel his breath on your lips, you can almost feel the scratch of his scruff, oh stars you just want his lips on yours again-"Get ready for class." He pulls back with a wink as you open your eyes, jaw dragging on the floor. Giving him a dirty look as you close your surprised and offended expression, you grumble through your clenched jaw, "Yes, Mr. Moreno." He smiles at your slight frustration, lighting your fire without laying a finger on you. Cooling yourself down from that mischevious little game, you pull your report out for the class.

Your classmates are killing it on their reports! How are you supposed to do well when these are all hard acts to follow? Your confidence remains at a steady level though, you chose to do your report on your major. The list grows shorter as your time quickly approaches."Oh goodness I'm up next, I'm up next, I'm up next! Just don't make eye contact with him during your report. It's a short report! You'll be done in no time!" Class is almost over when you finally get to go. You stand from your seat and proceed toward the podium. Taking your report out of your pristine folder and turning to the start of the information, you begin to spill your knowledge to the rest of the class. It's going so well! Adrenaline lighting your path through your report when- you do it. The one thing you told yourself not to do and you do it. Your gaze locks onto Marcus' deep, teasing eyes. A break in your flawless report by a simple action. That look conducts a wave a heat that rolls through you, he knows exactly what he's doing. The way he thumb rests on his lower lip and his eyes map out your contours.  Your eyes dart away from his as you successfully carry on and your report comes to a close. Saved by the bell has never been more of a true statement; the bell rings, telling the campus that the day is over.

Proud of yourself for nailing your report, you stride over to your desk to pack up. A hand grips your wrist, "Sweetheart." you whip around, "I saw that look you gave me, Mr. Moreno." Not yet giving him the satisfaction of hearing his name fall from your lips. "I promise, baby, I wasn't trying to give you a look, I want you to succeed," his voice simmers to a growl, "I just couldn't stop thinking about how good you'd look bent over my desk." Before your mind has time to catch up to your body's sensations, a moan slips from your mouth. A smirk appears on Marcus' face as an idea brews in his head, "Come with me."

His office door swings open as he guides you backwards, leading you to sit on top of his desk. Pulling your legs up to his waist, he leans in closer to you, his eyes only leaving yours to glance at your lips. Heavy breaths fill the room, his hand reaching back, forcing the door closed. Thank the stars his powers allow him to do so without touching the door; having Marcus Moreno between your legs is the best thing you've ever felt...for now. His lips melt with yours, passion and desire taking the wheel. A break in your kissing as he speaks, "Are you okay with going any further? If not, we can stop right now. But if you want to, I need to hear you say it." His leader-of-the-Heroics voice is extremely hot, damn does it turn you on. You need more of it, more of him, "I want to go further. I want..." you trail off. A hand lifts your chin to match the alluring gaze of the man you've been getting yourself off to. 

"What do you want?"

"I-...I want..."

"If you tell me what you want, you might get it."

"...you. I want you."

"Good girl."

His hands tugging on your pants, he pulls your lip between his teeth. Your arms snake around his neck to pull him even closer. Marcus travels from your lips to your neck. You gasp at the cool air that hits the heat between your thighs. A groan escapes him as your legs wrap tighter around him. Playing with the hem of your shirt, he quickly strips you down to the cute set you bought for yourself. His lips and tongue dance on your skin, carefully trailing down your body. The noises you make only push him closer and closer to tearing off your underwear. Almost at the peak between your thighs, he runs his hand back up your body, squeezing every part he can. "Baby," he pants as he endlessly places kisses on your stomach and thighs, "your skin is so soft...so perfect." Moaning seems to be the only response you can give him. "Lift your ass for me." Intrigued, you follow his order. As soon as your ass leaves his desk, his teeth grip the lace cloth, the only thing separating his mouth from you. His eyes, filled with desire, hold contact with yours. He slips your underwear down your legs, almost knocking off his glasses as he comes back up. His hand rubs between your legs, fingers gliding through your folds. He stands back up while continuing to touch you, "You're so wet already, baby." He kisses your lips before lowering himself back down to your legs. With a swift movement of his arms, your legs were over his shoulders and his tongue was on your slit. His name jumps from your throat to the soft echo of his office. He quickly puts his hand over your mouth, "If you want me to keep going, you'll have to contain your moans a little more....don't wanna get caught now, do we?" slightly muffled from his hand, "No, sir. I'll be quiet, I promise." You can tell he enjoyed that name from the way he dives back into you like a starved man, devouring you from the inside out. You grab onto him before he places your hand in his hair, immediately grasping the soft strands between your fingers. The fluttering of his tongue leaves you teetering on the edge of your climax. Marcus notices how close you are, growling into you and squeezing your thighs tighter as his mouth continues to work you over that edge....closer....closer...closer....

Nirvana.

You ride through your orgasm, his mouth leading you. A moan escapes him as your grip tightens in his fluffy brown locks. Fuck, were you wrong about Marcus Moreno jus standing between your legs being the best thing you've ever felt. The scrape of his scruff against your skin, the heat from his mouth, the noises he makes, stars this is amazing.

Marcus places light kisses on your overly-sensitive clit, shaking you to the core once your soul returns to your body. How did he make you come that hard with his mouth? He climbs back up, his glasses slightly fogged over. His voice, husky and hot as his lips reach your ear, "You came all over my mouth, baby. You're so delicious." He cleans off the remainder of you from each of his fingers. The sight makes you want to go again. You grab his tie and pull him closer, "It's all thanks to that tongue of yours, Marcus." He kisses you like it's the last thing he'll ever do. Pulling back enough so his lips carefully brush against yours, "Well if you like my tongue that much, sweet girl, I can't wait to show what my cock can do."