Chapter Thirty Eight

a.n i am so so sorry for not updating in like..years lmao. School has been keeping me busy and its just ugh!!!

ON A POSITIVE NOTE, thank you soooo much for 5.7K! Xxxx

Enjoy ;)

Mr. Brightside - The Killers

*Harrys POV*

“You what,” Blaze said, still keeping his hard black beady eyes on mine.

“I want out.”

He raised an eyebrow and suddenly burst into laughter. I seemed to have missed this 'joke', “We both know that can't happen, Harry.”

“Look,” I say angrily, “This wasn't my idea, it was Mike's. And I can't keep doing this anymore, Blaze.”

He made a tsk-tsk sound with his mouth, took one step closer to me, but yet my height still towered over him, “If only it was that simple. You can stop doing 'this' once I decide when I'm done with her.”

I didn't say anything, I just continued to stare into his cold emotionless eyes, and walked away.

I felt absolutely horrible about what I was doing to her, and she needed to know that. Now.

Once I entered the door she immediately looked up. Her eyes burned into mine. In that moment she looked so fragile, weak and absolutely tired. And it was all my fault.

But she is strong, I know she is. She just has to give me a little more time.

“What are you doing here?” her soft voice croaked.

“You know,” I said, taking a seat on the chair next to her, “I have to stay with you.”

“Right,” she cleared her throat, “Can I have something to eat?”

I nodded quickly, got up and fixed her up some tomato soup–well, cold, tomato soup.

“How much longer?” she asked, her voice croaked with sadness and I could hear the tiredmess in her voice, “I'm so sick of being held by you guys all day. The beatings, the chains, the fact that I nearly fucking got raped. This tomato soup. I'm done. Why don't you just do it now, huh?”

“What?”

“Just kill me,” she said nonchalantly. “to make this all end sooner;that was your plan anyway. To kill me. So just do it now, Harry.”

“I can't...”

“Yes you can!”

“I'm sor–”

“Why n–”

And in that moment, it felt as if the whole world contacted with this pain I felt. I couldn't control it anymore. So I did the unthinkable. I crashed my lips to hers, she did not respond at first, but soon after she finally gave in.

There was this feeling in my stomach, as our lips intertwined with one another. This is the moment everything added up to. The soft but slightly chapped feeling of her lips made me let out a low moan, she finally pulled away. Panting. I said, “Because I'm in love with you, dammit.”

After the words escaped my mouth, she looked up at me teary eyed and stayed speechless. I got up, gave her one last look and quickly walked out of the room.

*Bellas POV*

I watch as he quickly walks out, shutting the door behind him. I was definitely speechless. My emotions ran wild.

My heart was this pounding mess inside my chest and stomach did these weird flips. The kiss. The taste of his lips still on my mine. That moment, I have never felt like that anywhere.

It completely caught me off guard, that is for sure. But as wrong as it may seem, I never wanted that moment to end. So I'm sat here, tied to a mattress with my thoughts running wild.

Was I falling for him?

a.n thEY FUCKING KISSSED OMGAAH. THIRTY EIGHT CHAPTERS LATER OMG HAHA. This story is a drawn out one, but its best that way.
Goal for next chapter:
5.8K