Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do (Matt x reader)

(Y/N)'S POV:

After having a toxic relationship with my abusive ex named Cornelio, I decided to move from his house... Then I realized I was homeless until I reminded... My friends! There was a lot of time I didn't see them since my ex made me quit contact with them. Fortunately I reminded I had Matt's number in an old sketchbook I used to draw. I opened my bags where I saved all my sketchbooks and messaged Matt:

(Y= You, M=Matt)

Y= Hey Matt, it's me, (y/n). I know you haven't heard about me lately... I'm sorry... Cornelio obligated me to change of phone... You know how was him, anyways... I am sorry if this can sound really shameless but... I really need a place where to stay... I broke with him and he kept all my money so I can't pay for anything... Can I please stay for a while with you and the other guys? It will be just temporary... I hope you don't get mad at me by this...

*1 hour later*

M= Hi (Y/N)! I talked with the guys and we all don't have any problem with you staying here :D me and Edd will come to pick you up soon! Byeee

After half an hour they arrived where I was, they hugged me and helped me to put my stuff in the car. When we all were inside the car and Edd started to drive they started to try to talk to me.

-So... Want to tell us what happened?- Edd asked. -It's a long story. I still feel bad but I know this was the best for me... But I rather to don't talk about this right now.- -It's okay if you don't want to... If it makes you feel better... We were so happy to know about you again! So we gladly accepted you to stay with us, Specially Matt! He looked so relieved and excited that you were going to move with us!- 

The ginger blushed in the reflect of the car mirror he put his legs near his torso while hugging them. -Edd...- He murmured... I giggled, he looked so cute! since when he was that shy? I would remember him posing at his mirrors while complimenting himself. I remember I would laugh and agree he was handsome (in a friendly way) Anyways... It seems that his shyness dissapeared and he came back to his normal self since he started to talk and joke like he usually does. 

MATT'S POV:

Finally we were back at home! The travel felt so fast... Except when Edd did that embarrassing comment... Well... Edd, Tom and Todd know about my crush for (y/n)... I crushed on her before she just dissapeared... I was so broken for that... I couldn't even admire myself in the mirrors! I knew she had a boyfriend but he always acted horrible with her. I was very worried knowing that she was probably still dating him... But now I feel better.

Edd opened the door of our house and called Tom and Tord.
-AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH-
Some screamings would be heard to after seeing them falling in the stairs fighting.
-GUYS STOP!- Edd shouted at them angrily but none of them were paying attention, they were simply insulting and growling while spinning in the ground hugging themselves?? -Matt help me to separate them- Edd told me while he grabbed Tom. I grabbed Todd and we started to try to stop them. I looked up for a bit and (y/n) disappeared... Then she appeared again with a broom and started beating then with it.
-OWWW! COUGH COUGH- they coughed by the dust of the broom and they separated to cover themselves and stood up. Tom stopped coughing and saw Todd. He was about to attack him but Edd grabbed him.
-What's going on?- he asked
- HE HID SUSAN!- Tom screamed
-I TOLD YOU THAT I DIDNT ENTER TO YOUR ARMPIT SMELLY ROOM!- Todd screamed back
Then I rembered... I grabbed it because I tried to play it.
-Uh... I know where your guitar is Tom...-
-Wh-what?-
I went for it and gave it to his hands. He started to look so angry...