Unexpected events part 1

Chapter 16

-Around 4 a.m. next morning-

I woke up with aches all over my body. I groaned in frustration, while getting up from my awkward laying poition. I need some water or something. I lazily stretch, scratching my hair and getting up from the couch I was sleeping on.

I made my way to the kitchen and poked around in the fridge. Oeh yum some strawberry juice.

I grabbed it and filled up a tall glass that I gracefully (and by gracefully I mean wolfed down) drank.

Just as I put the glass down I felt someone's hand grabbing me by my waist and I immediately swung around in self defense trying to claw at this psycho.

"Whoa there!" Kaidan's unexpected voice suddenly breaks the night silence.

"Are you insane!?" I yell questionably at him.

"Maybe, what's it to ya?" He asks me so full of himself.

"If Lucas sees you he will not only hurt you, but me too! And if you haven't noticed I don't have some freakish vampire healing powers." I spat angrily at him in a whisper voice. You can never be too careful, right?

"Aww, did Lucas tame the red hot flame that is Stormlyn?" He started mocking me in that baby voice.

"No." I flatly reply carelessly.

"Good. What fun would that be?" He chirps like some child who always gets what he wants.

"Go away Kaidan. Before you get me in trouble." I said annoyed at him.

"What's up your ass?" He asked, beginning to get serious.

"Your brother got drunk and nearly did some unspeakable things to me." I scoff while folding my arms.

"Really? Well shit." He said suprised, scratching the back of his head in uncertainty.

"What?" I ask confused.

"He never does shit like that. I think you have a strange effect on him." He said, suprisingly not in a smug way.

"Why, no shit sherlock!" I say as I gasp in a sarcastic manner.

He just glares at me. I roll my eyes at him and turn my head to look somewhere else, which will probably be more interesting than his face now.

I was silent for a moment, when Kaidan started speaking up again.

"Stormlyn, I-" and got cut off by Lucas before finishing his sentence. My head snapped to him quickly.

"You what?" Lucas asked annoyed seeing me and Kaidan standing so close together.

"Nothing." Kaidan says while shrugging and turning to walk away.

Lucas stood still and let him walk past. After Kaidan was gone, Lucas turned his full attention to me. I shudder thinking what is going to happen now.

We stared at each other in hate, each more determined than the other to intimidate one another.

"I will not tolerate you getting close to any man but me. I won't think twice to punish you. Don't think that because you will become my wife I will be merciful. I should punish you right now."

He said threatingly, staring me down. I could litteraly feel myself shrink away at his stare.

"I didn't do anything wrong Lucas." I said trying to sound confident, but my voice betrayed me.

"He touched you." He said, rage filling his words.

"I-.. How do you know?" I question baffled. How could he know? Unless he was there the whole time.

"I'm the vampire prince. It's my job to know everything." He said stating the obvious, sounding cold again.

I didn't respond. I just stood there with a dumb expression on my face. I'm still processing all this information on vampires and their freakish abilities and my life that was bargained to one. Their prince.

I felt Lucas' gaze burning into me. Daring me to defy him once more.

Instead, I just stood there silently. If he wanted to punish me so badly, 2 can play at that game.

"Go ahead then." I finally spoke.

I could see it caught him off guard.

"Fine. You will no longer attend school." He said, looking cold and emotionless. Signature Lucas attitude.

"You can't tell me what to do!" I responded agressively.

He stared at me. Then he took a step closer towards me and I try to back away, BUT ofcourse I'm standing by the kitchen counter. Awesome...

I press my hands on the kitchen counter to stabilize myself against it.

My heart rate picked up a bit and Lucas stopped for a moment.

"Do you really fear me that much?" He ask monotone.

"I um, I, I fear your actions more than you.." I said honestly, and my voice once again betrays me by breaking between words.

"Good." He replies as he steps closer and my breathing becomes harder.

"Lucas?" I say his name and he stops, closing his eyes and taking a breath.

I study him for a second, quickly registering that he looks better but still sick.

"Lucas?" I say his name again but louder this time.

His eyes suddenly snaps open and their a different color. They're... Ember?

I got a little fright from his sudden movement, and he grabbed me by my waist.

"Lucas, your eyes.." I say confused while struggling to get out of his hold.

"I'm thirsty." He bluntly states before showing his fangs.

"Please, no! Did you forget what happened the day before yesterday?" I question trying to reason with him.

"I can do what I want with you Stormlyn." He said while licking his lip.

Oh lord... How can someone so evil be so freakin sexy. Godlike. It's enough to make a girl faint from over exposure.

"How do you expect me to love you when you hurt me all the time?" I ask, and I can feel emotions rushing through me from being scared.

"Love? I've lived for hundreds of years. There is no such thing as love. It's an illusion. What you humans call love is a joke. It's only lust, desire and habit that you mistake for love." He laughs a throaty laugh and then turn serious again.

"Lies." I told him.

He tensed up. Staring me dead in the eye.

"No one acuses me of lying." He says holding me tighter.

"I just did." I retorted. There I go again, testing his anger management. I swear I have a death wish I don't know of.

His grip on me got tighter to the point its turning painful.

"Your hurting me.." I immediately added.

"Love, this is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you." He said with the british accent flowing through again.

Oh shit. The accent again. I've done it now.

Before I could ask what he meant, he sank his teeth without warning into my neck, and suddenly I was numb. And everything went dark.

***************************************

Hi guys! Hope u guys enjoyed! Please note that all of my chapters are unedited since I'm such a lazy pack of flesh lol so I hope its readable atleast.

Vote comment fan!

Lotsa love

Freakynikki ^()^