ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1: Crewl First Meets

You had been super tired after weeks of work and getting food, armor and supplies for a fight you had been told about. Philza had been the one to warn you about someone he called "The blade". You had heard this name before and were interested in it but from what you had been told he was dangerous and not a person to hang around for fun. This however, did not bother you it just made u want to meet him even more. So you got ready but heard a loud knock on your door. "Hello?! Y/n?! I need to speak to you before you leave!" This voice had been familiar but you couldn't quite make out who it was. You open the door to see dream standing there, "Huh? Dream? What are you doing here?" You say with a confused tone. "Do you really know who your up against!? You could easily die! This is a huge risk I wouldn't take if I were you.." Dream says looking at you. You look at your sword, which is grasped in your fist, you grip it and grit your teeth looking back up at dream. "I'll be fine, dont worry! What's the least he could do?" You say a little unsure. Dream looks down and sighs then slowly walks away and says as he steps out, "When he fights he goes for the kill y/n..just be prepared and ready to fight..hes a beast" Dream walks out and closes the door behind him. You then feel something you hadn't felt before speaking to him which was a sence of fear, not of this so called "Blade" But of the unknown. You had never seen, spoken to, or even mentioned much of him and were scared of what he could really do.

You step out and start to head towards the area they had said you were going to fight. The area had been said to be on a cliff near the ocean. As you arrive you see Philza, Dream, George, and Tommy who all came to watch. You walk to the area which seemed like a circle and saw someone else standing on the opposite end. Plilza yells instructions "When the banner falls you will start..whoever is last standing wins..Now, Get in your positions," As he says this you see the other person on the opposite side take off their hood revealing pig like ears and a mask with a nose on it, he was quite tall compared to you and his eyes glowed a dark pink. You feel a big chill go down your back as you hold your sword in hand. Philza continues, "This fight will be against Y/N and The blade" He looks at you with a worried look but continues "Ready, One, Two, Three!" He says as the banner drops and the blade charges after you. You jump up and swing your sword hitting his arm, He grabs your leg knocking you down on your back and he stabs your leg as you roll over dodging the rest of his attack. He laughs and stands as you struggle to get up. "C'mon Y/n! You got this! Win!" Philza says cheering you on. You stumble to your feet and look at the blade. "Your not bad but not good either" The blade says in a deep tone then charges after you, You put up your fists and dodge his punch, then punching him in his face. He takes off his mask revealing his bloody face and grins. "Not bad" He says smiling and wipes the blood off his nose. He pushes you to the edge of the cliff and pins you to the ground by his sword. "Goodbye Y/n, I win this fight" He says as he kicks you off the cliff. You fall and hear faint Screams and yell. "Y/N!!" Fade as you fall and hit the water, blacking out and then silence..

TO BE CONTINUED MWAHAHAHA-

Eat u orphans and drink water love ya byee😋👍