Nemesis

Nobody knows where it came from? Nobody knows what it wants? There are theory's and then there is the legend. Nemesis comes from another dimension, A dimension beyond our imagination. It's Tragedy is that it has no home it has suffered rejection throughout the solar system. It could not communicate and make it self understood. No civilisation anywhere in any galaxy to come to terms with its awesome power it's brooding unpredictability. It's mind! Bewildered and afraid mentally tortured by knowing its origins people turned against it they fought it. They use everything against it but Nemesis has no fear! They were near Everton's to nemesis to be swash away like flies. It left a sheet century but it searched in vain I am so unwonted it's jettison towards earth. 2 million years ago it is remained here ever since during its energy from Earth's core, for centuries people are drawn to the mysterious place, where was thought to lay buried they paid hundreds for the power, they brought gifts they gave their souls, it's resting place became a mystical place a place of worship, few pilgrims returned to lead a normal life such was there disturbance. Such was the gravity of what they felt. Often these medlars mysterious ends craze by the findings driven mad by the force, some simply disappeared leading all scientific explanation. It was left to brewed in peace unexplained it assistance to lie sensually last until today....... Nemesis was discovered during routine maintenance work in the forbidden valley at Alton Towers a group of workmen complained of dizzy spells of an uncontrollable force joint then towards the place where the shadows of two giant oak tree met! The force was overpowering, They were compelled to dig to seek the source. What they discovered defies description, The nemesis have been disturbed the sink tree itself for many millions of years broken. It was awake it's fresh crazily In the Earth removing all the void like a giant excavated in trees and small buildings happening skywards dementedly it would realise it's anger and discover crazy and then the pits to see today! Is security silence fell over all over Alton Towers well archaeology and historians nervously investigated. Eventually they describe their worst fears. This was nemesis! Nemesis had to be controlled it took 250 tons of steel and 200 men not ordinary men not ordinary steel to pin down this massive structure. It tries to escape steaming anger we nearly irritants now ride it fuelling its annoyance it is controlled, but not tamed! When you write nemesis remember it's history it is awesome there is no comparison this is the legend that don't try to understand don't try to come to terms with it don't try to think about it! NEMESIS at Alton towers!

 It tries to escape steaming anger we nearly irritants now ride it fuelling its annoyance it is controlled, but not tamed! When you write nemesis remember it's history it is awesome there is no comparison this is the legend that don't try to under...