Chapter 1. Help...

May's Pov:

Imp has finally come back after months. He does not know how much I missed him...

What it's like to see Imp again after months of torture, and finally telling him about it.

He's about to find out.

"I've been wanting to tell you something, but haven't had the guts to", I said to him with a broken voice still hugging him.

"What happened?" he asked, lifting my head so he could see my face.

Almost crying I told him what happens when he's not here.

When I'm done he hugs me tight and asks me quickly, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

"I didn't want you to worry", I say trembling as I tear up.

"But you can't hide stuff like that from me! You hear me May! I'm serious!" he yells with worry. As I was about to answer before I was interrupted by the sound of a stick snapping.

Imp stands up and walks in front of me. (protection wise) "Hello! Who's there!"

Someone slowly walks around the corner, and another one follows.

It's Heather and Cypress.

"Oh thank goodness! Imp thought. "Hey whatcha doin back there?" he also asked

"We didn't know for sure that it was you", Heather said, looking at Cypress with a shocked/relieved face, and then back at Imp.

"Heather", Cypress said quickly after he heard something else.

Suddenly Simon is coming towards them. The twins run for it and make it behind Imp where I was sitting looking pale. But when Simon gets around the corner and sees Imp he gets uncomfortable and angry. "Why the hell are you here again!" he yells at Imp, trying to get an answer out of him. Imp sighed with irritation, as he turned to me and asked.

"Can I just settle things with him?" looking annoyed.

*Sigh* "Fine", com'n kids we better not get in the way", I say with my broken voice.

"I won't kill him", he whispered reassuring me.

"Ok, thx", I say with a faint smile.

"Hey, where are you going!?" Simon yelled out while starting to walk towards us.

Being interrupted by Imp speed walking in front of him "Ohoho you ain't goin anywhere." Imp said, teasing him. "Yes I am and you can't stop me!" Simon said while trying to get past. "I just did." "I have no time for jokes! Ughhhh now because of you I don't know where they went!" Simon said in an annoyed tone. "Good", Imp said with a proud sense of humor.

Now Imp started getting serious. "Ok so I heard what you've been doing, and I'm here to talk some sense into you", "You don't need to do that, cuz I make more sense than you!" Simon said trying to sound smart, "Not ta me ya don't", Imp told him.

-Fine.., Imp thought while reassuring them that he wouldn't, even though he wanted to.

"Ughh if you're not gonna move, I'm leaving, I'm done-", Simon said with a grunt, then turning away. *Swoosh* Simon then fell back hitting his head. "I'm not", Imp said looking down at Simon. "You sure your name isn't Flash?", Simon laughed, taunting Imp. Nope I'm sure, but I'll take it as a compliment given that you don't give me many of those, Imp said with a smirk. Simon then wiggled out of Imp's grip, trying his best not to be struck or show any type of aggressive motion.

-Cuz who knows how fast Imp can strike! Simon thought to himself.

-What the hell is he doing?-, Imp thought while trying to understand why Simon looked so nervous. "I think he's trying to get out of your grip Imp, you are pretty strong..." The Angel told Imp, looking a bit nervous herself.

-But will he do anything? Imp thought worried. "No he will leave", she said reassuring him.

Imp then told Simon he would let him go if he would leave, and not bother coming back. Simon said that was fine, but Imp warned him he wouldn't give him the same amount of mercy next time if he decided to hurt May or the kids again. Simon agreed, then being set free by Imp. Imp and Simon went their separate ways, Simon towards his house, not daring to follow Imp into the forest.