0019 • The truth

Me and Harry both looked over to see Draco rushing over to us, Pansy following behind.

My eyes averted to Harry, than Draco.

"Leave, Malfoy. I know why you took Y/N to the bloody Yule Ball." Harry fired at Draco, stepping away from me as he approached Draco with a firm look.

I slowly rose off of the wall, and slowly walked towards the two, as I looked at Pansy. She wouldn't meet anyone's eyes, as she only looked at the ground, fiddling with her frilly pink-robes.

"Shut it, Potter. You don't know what you're saying." He glared back at him, his hands in a fist.

"Actually I do." He said, as his eyes looked towards Pansy, who looked very much ashamed. What was going on?

"Pansy told me about the dare the Slytherins planned for you, to take a Gryffindor to the dance. I also heard Blaise saying how much you wanted to kill the Slytherins for making you go out with Y/N." He explained before I can question.

I looked towards Pansy, as she looked at me with guilty eyes, than back at Draco, whose face soften to guilt like Pansy. My anger unraveled inside of me as I saw him not denying what Harry had said.

"Is this true? I disgusted you so much that you wanted to kill your mates for going out with me?" I demanded, looking at Draco with fiery in my eyes.

"You've been with me for a blimey dare?! You used me? After all I thought about you, on how I can prove my friends wrong how you can change, it seems like they were right!" I raised my voice, as my eyes got teary.

Is this what boys do? They use girls for a dare, without having any butterflies around them? Is it only just me who catches the feelings?

"Y/N-" Draco started.

"No. Just, don't talk." I interrupted him, my eyes cold as I stared at him. I felt like a toy.

"You really just used me for a dare.. did you?"

"No-"

"Answer truthfully, Malfoy."

It was silent for a few moments, as I kept waiting for a response from his mouth. This boy was really stuttering for an answer, as I lost hope on what I had hope he would say.

"It was just for a dare."

With the words that came out of him, I stormed out. Leaving the three standing there, as I left them without a word.

The direction I was going to as already in mind, as my feet were walking.

Astronomy tower.

It wasn't that far from the Great Hall, so I just let my feet take me while my mind was in another place.

Is this was reality is? Men just taking you without considering their feelings for you, as you just fall helpless for the person? He didn't even want to take me to the Yule Ball, he would've been fine taking bloody Pansy.

The more I thought about Draco, the more I despised him. The more I thought Hermione was right, is was just me being stupid enough.

Maybe Hermione was right, maybe I should've went alone. It's much better than getting tricked at anyways.

Once a Slytherin, always a Slytherin.

• • • • •

There I was, as I sat on the edge of the tower, letting the cold breeze brush past my shoulders as I closed my eyes and listened to the wind.